Weekly beauty agenda: August fragrance launches
Monday 26 July 2010
Here is a list of international perfume releases by category, scheduled for the month of August.
Givenchy will release two new fragrances, RWD Play FFWD for Her and RWD Play FFWD Intense.
Yves Saint Laurent launches its 'updated' version of Opium, called Belle d'Opium.
Lanvin will introduce its romantic Marry Me.
Following Incredible Me and Desire Me, Escada releases Absolutely Me.
Orla Kiely has her first fragrance in the works.
Betsey Johnson plans to relaunch her 1982 debut scent (she is reportedly also working on a cosmetics range).
Chanel is getting ready to launch Bleu de Chanel.
Kate Moss will release a flanker to her Vintage perfume, called Vintage Muse.
Halle Berry will launch new fragrance, Reveal.
For men, Antonio Banderas will present his seventh fragrance, The Secret.
Life & Style blogs
Dame Vivienne Westwood: The former Queen of Punk may now be an establishment pillar, but her work is still controversial – and much copied
Can SkySaga capture the Minecraft magic?
Girl, 7, gets Tesco to remove 'stupid' sign suggesting superheroes are 'for boys'
Coke milk? Coca-Cola to launch premium milk brand called Fairlife
Pirelli calendar 2015: First plus-size model Candice Huffine is featured alongside Adriana Lima and Natalia Vodianova in a fetish-themed shoot
- 1 'Kidnapped boy may have been abused and murdered by VIP paedophile ring,' say police
- 2 Ridley Scott on Exodus, Gods and Kings casting: 'I'm not going to get it financed if my lead actor is Mohammad so-and-so from such-and-such'
- 3 Girl, 7, gets Tesco to remove 'stupid' sign suggesting superheroes are 'for boys'
- 4 This letter from a reader explains why women can’t play football
- 5 'You should come to my house and eat cheeses with me': 4-year-old sends adorable love letter to girl at school
£18000 - £24000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Strong telesales or retail expe...
£20000 - £25000 per annum + OTE £Competitive: SThree: SThree Group and have be...
£50000 - £55000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A Chief Engineer is required to...
Negotiable: Recruitment Genius: One of the UK's leading Renewable Energy compa...