Weekly beauty agenda: August fragrance launches
Monday 26 July 2010
Here is a list of international perfume releases by category, scheduled for the month of August.
Givenchy will release two new fragrances, RWD Play FFWD for Her and RWD Play FFWD Intense.
Yves Saint Laurent launches its 'updated' version of Opium, called Belle d'Opium.
Lanvin will introduce its romantic Marry Me.
Following Incredible Me and Desire Me, Escada releases Absolutely Me.
Orla Kiely has her first fragrance in the works.
Betsey Johnson plans to relaunch her 1982 debut scent (she is reportedly also working on a cosmetics range).
Chanel is getting ready to launch Bleu de Chanel.
Kate Moss will release a flanker to her Vintage perfume, called Vintage Muse.
Halle Berry will launch new fragrance, Reveal.
For men, Antonio Banderas will present his seventh fragrance, The Secret.
Life & Style blogs
Anal sex study reveals climate of 'coercion'
Ice Bucket Challenge: ALS Association doesn't yet know what to do with all of the money raised
The science of saturated fat: A big fat surprise about nutrition?
The best gowns on the red carpet of 2014 Venice Film Festival
Postpartum psychosis: How Jessica Pidsley was driven to the edge by the rare illness
- 1 Notting Hill Carnival: Woman shares selfie after being ‘punched in face for telling man to stop groping her’
- 2 Joan Rivers: 'Palestinians deserve to be dead'
- 3 Daily Show's Jon Stewart destroys Fox News for its Ferguson coverage
- 4 ALS ice bucket challenge co-founder Corey Griffin drowns, aged 27
- 5 Botched ice bucket challenge leaves man critically injured after plane drops hundreds of gallons of water
- < Previous
- Next >
£20000 - £30000 per annum + OTE £40-50K first year: SThree: The SThree group i...
£21000 - £35000 per annum: Randstad Education Cambridge: Primary teachers need...
£30000 - £38500 Per Annum + 25 days holiday, pension, subsidised restaurant: C...
£21500 - £40000 per annum: Randstad Education Plymouth: Randstad Education Ltd...