Weekly beauty agenda: August fragrance launches
Monday 26 July 2010
Here is a list of international perfume releases by category, scheduled for the month of August.
Givenchy will release two new fragrances, RWD Play FFWD for Her and RWD Play FFWD Intense.
Yves Saint Laurent launches its 'updated' version of Opium, called Belle d'Opium.
Lanvin will introduce its romantic Marry Me.
Following Incredible Me and Desire Me, Escada releases Absolutely Me.
Orla Kiely has her first fragrance in the works.
Betsey Johnson plans to relaunch her 1982 debut scent (she is reportedly also working on a cosmetics range).
Chanel is getting ready to launch Bleu de Chanel.
Kate Moss will release a flanker to her Vintage perfume, called Vintage Muse.
Halle Berry will launch new fragrance, Reveal.
For men, Antonio Banderas will present his seventh fragrance, The Secret.
Life & Style blogs
iOS 8 apps and features: eight iPhone settings you need to look at after you install the update
Dale Bolinger guilty: What is sexual cannibalism?
iPhone 'Wave': iOS 8 hoax claims you can charge your iPhone in the microwave - you can't
First day of Autumn: Google Doodle celebrates 2014 Autumn equinox
iOS 8: how to free up memory on your iPhone or iPad to install the update
- 1 Rihanna 'nude pictures' claims emerge on 4Chan as hacking scandal continues
- 2 Kim Kardashian 'nude photos' leaked on 4chan weeks after Jennifer Lawrence scandal
- 3 'F*ck it, I quit': KTVA reporter Charlo Greene quits live on air in spectacular fashion
- 4 Free U2 album: How the most generous giveaway in music history turned PR disaster
- 5 Scotland could still declare independence – even without referendum, says Alex Salmond
£11280 - £14400 per annum: Randstad Education Manchester Secondary: Teaching a...
£21552 - £31588 per annum: Randstad Education Cambridge: Randstad Education re...
£21000 - £35000 per annum: Randstad Education Cambridge: Science teachers requ...
£30000 - £35000 per annum: Sauce Recruitment: A successful, Central London bas...