Weekly beauty agenda: YouTube and L'Oréal team for new beauty channel
Friday 30 July 2010
Destination Beauty, a new YouTube channel to launch July 30, brings you professional tips as well as beauty haul vloggers' videos. Plus: August's biggest fragrance launches.
Destination Beauty launch
The new channel will feature content from YouTube video stars such as Lauren Luke and Kandee Johnson, as well as tutorials by L'Oréal makeup artists on how to use the brand's products, and behind-the-scenes clips, including from the recent Beyoncé lipstick commercial.
Givenchy will release two new fragrances, RWD Play FFWD for Her and RWD Play FFWD Intense.
Yves Saint Laurent launches its 'updated' version of Opium, called Belle d'Opium.
Lanvin will introduce its romantic Marry Me.
Following Incredible Me and Desire Me, Escada releases Absolutely Me.
Orla Kiely has her first fragrance in the works.
Betsey Johnson plans to relaunch her 1982 debut scent (she is reportedly also working on a cosmetics range).
Chanel is getting ready to launch Bleu de Chanel.
Kate Moss will release a flanker to her Vintage perfume, called Vintage Muse.
Halle Berry will launch new fragrance Reveal.
For men, Antonio Banderas will present his seventh fragrance, The Secret.
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Game of Thrones author George RR Martin says 'f*** you' to fans who fear he will die before finishing Westeros saga
- 2 Question Time's 'passionate highlander' is the William Wallace of the Better Together campaign
- 3 PornHub begs users to stop uploading video clips of Brazil getting beaten 7-1
- 4 Tony Abbott embarrasses Australia by praising Japanese WWII military, ‘getting on the sake’ and posing for ‘crotch-shot’ photo opportunity
- 5 The true Gaza back-story that the Israelis aren’t telling this week
£50000 - £70000 per annum: Harrington Starr: Business Analyst Consultant (Fina...
competitive: Progressive Recruitment: My client, a FTSE 100 organisation are u...
£300 - £350 per day + competitive: Orgtel: My client, a leading bank, is curre...
£33000 per annum + pension, 25 days holiday: Ashdown Group: A highly successfu...