Weekly beauty tutorials: bridal hairstyles
Thursday 08 July 2010
Summer means weddings, and just like with your make-up, you will want to invest some time in finding the right look for you. These tutorials will help you get inspired - and minus the tiaras, some of them might even double for other big occasions!
Hair stylist Claire Wallace shows you how to do a classic but inventive updo that relies on fish braids. You will need a friend and a bit of patience for this, but the finished look will be worth it.
Looking for something a bit less demanding? Try this slick version of a French twist instead.
But your hair doesn't always have to be up for your wedding. Lati has a great choice of low styles that will make you look relaxed and glamorous at once.
The Bella Nella Bride Salon demonstrates a variety of hairstyles created with curlers that will give your hair a Grace Kelly-esque elegance.
Thinking about extensions for your wedding day? Then this tutorial will give you some inspiration on how to achieve the 'princess look.'
More inspiration can be found in an extensive slideshow at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=arMfUvSkyKo.
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Hundreds arrested as Canadian police smash worldwide paedophile ring
- 2 Is this the scariest advert ever? Japanese tyre commercial comes with its own disclaimer and health warning
- 3 Sherlock series 3: Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman provide teasers for the biggest comeback in British television
- 4 A forgotten episode in Russian history leaves links with the Philippines
- 5 People will try to reduce Mandela to a lilting reggae tune about ‘love’. They will fail
- < Previous
- Next >
£30000 - £45000 per annum + Benefits: Harrington Starr: C# .NET Server Side De...
£50000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits: Harrington Starr: C# ASP.NET Developer (...
£60000 - £65000 per annum + Benefits: Harrington Starr: Senior C# WPF .NET Dev...
Negotiable: Harrington Starr: QA Manual Tester FX Trading Platform/Derivative...