Weekly beauty tutorials: bridal hairstyles
Thursday 08 July 2010
Summer means weddings, and just like with your make-up, you will want to invest some time in finding the right look for you. These tutorials will help you get inspired - and minus the tiaras, some of them might even double for other big occasions!
Hair stylist Claire Wallace shows you how to do a classic but inventive updo that relies on fish braids. You will need a friend and a bit of patience for this, but the finished look will be worth it.
Looking for something a bit less demanding? Try this slick version of a French twist instead.
But your hair doesn't always have to be up for your wedding. Lati has a great choice of low styles that will make you look relaxed and glamorous at once.
The Bella Nella Bride Salon demonstrates a variety of hairstyles created with curlers that will give your hair a Grace Kelly-esque elegance.
Thinking about extensions for your wedding day? Then this tutorial will give you some inspiration on how to achieve the 'princess look.'
More inspiration can be found in an extensive slideshow at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=arMfUvSkyKo.
Life & Style blogs
- 1 I'm A Celebrity 2014: Jungle security stepped up after murder and 'suspicious death' near to camp
- 2 To help fuel their propaganda machine against the poor, our government has now decided to redefine the word 'welfare'
- 3 Jeremy Hunt: 'I took my children to A&E because I didn't want to wait for GP appointment'
- 4 Girl, 7, gets Tesco to remove 'stupid' sign suggesting superheroes are 'for boys'
- 5 This letter from a reader explains why women can’t play football
£35000 per annum: Ashdown Group: Required skills include SQL querying, SSRS, u...
£30000 - £35000 per annum: Ashdown Group: C#.Net Developer - C#, ASP.Net, HTML...
Negotiable: Argyll Scott International: Senior Business Analyst - Insurance ...
£25000 - £29000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This independent, growing Sales...