Weekly beauty tutorials: bridal hairstyles
Thursday 08 July 2010
Summer means weddings, and just like with your make-up, you will want to invest some time in finding the right look for you. These tutorials will help you get inspired - and minus the tiaras, some of them might even double for other big occasions!
Hair stylist Claire Wallace shows you how to do a classic but inventive updo that relies on fish braids. You will need a friend and a bit of patience for this, but the finished look will be worth it.
Looking for something a bit less demanding? Try this slick version of a French twist instead.
But your hair doesn't always have to be up for your wedding. Lati has a great choice of low styles that will make you look relaxed and glamorous at once.
The Bella Nella Bride Salon demonstrates a variety of hairstyles created with curlers that will give your hair a Grace Kelly-esque elegance.
Thinking about extensions for your wedding day? Then this tutorial will give you some inspiration on how to achieve the 'princess look.'
More inspiration can be found in an extensive slideshow at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=arMfUvSkyKo.
Life & Style blogs
10 ways we damage our teeth – without realising
Facebook Messenger sends 'creepily' precise location data, as revealed by Marauders Map Chrome extension
What do the emoji on Snapchat mean?
iPhone 'effective power' text: how to be safe from iOS bug that lets people crash your phone
Video claims California will be hit by huge earthquake because of the alignment of the planets — but it’s probably wrong
- 1 10 ways we damage our teeth – without realising
- 2 Fifa corruption arrests: Nike reported to be 'multinational sportswear company' at centre of bribery claims over Brazil shirt deal
- 3 Facebook Messenger sends 'creepily' precise location data, as revealed by Marauders Map Chrome extension
- 4 Bahar Mustafa: Goldsmiths Students' Union diversity officer to keep her job after vote of no confidence petition fails
- 5 Photo of wedding guest proposing to girlfriend in front of bride and groom goes viral
£16000 - £18000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: One of the UK's leading Solar P...
£18000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This organisation is changing the way at...
Negotiable: Recruitment Genius: A Digital Web Designer is required to join a f...
Negotiable: Recruitment Genius: This is a fantastic opportunity to develop an ...