Weekly beauty tutorials: bridal hairstyles
Thursday 08 July 2010
Summer means weddings, and just like with your make-up, you will want to invest some time in finding the right look for you. These tutorials will help you get inspired - and minus the tiaras, some of them might even double for other big occasions!
Hair stylist Claire Wallace shows you how to do a classic but inventive updo that relies on fish braids. You will need a friend and a bit of patience for this, but the finished look will be worth it.
Looking for something a bit less demanding? Try this slick version of a French twist instead.
But your hair doesn't always have to be up for your wedding. Lati has a great choice of low styles that will make you look relaxed and glamorous at once.
The Bella Nella Bride Salon demonstrates a variety of hairstyles created with curlers that will give your hair a Grace Kelly-esque elegance.
Thinking about extensions for your wedding day? Then this tutorial will give you some inspiration on how to achieve the 'princess look.'
More inspiration can be found in an extensive slideshow at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=arMfUvSkyKo.
Life & Style blogs
Double chins could be 'cured' without surgery or dieting using new injection
Snapchat got rid of the Best Friends feature and 'stalkers' are upset
Hershey's angers US chocolate purists by forcing company to stop importing 'yummy' Cadbury bars
Food secrets: the good, the bad...and the faeces
Pot of gold: tasting the world’s most expensive tea
- 1 Saudi preacher who 'raped and tortured' his five -year-old daughter to death is released after paying 'blood money'
- 2 Mystery man who gave mum heart-warming note on train 'wanted to put a smile on her face'
- 3 Michelle Obama highlights harsh restrictions faced by Saudi women after meeting King Salman without wearing a headscarf
- 4 Mafia's wall of silence broken: Victim of Cosa Nostra's extortion rackets in its Corleone heartland co-operates with authorities for the first time ever
- 5 Amal Clooney gives excellent answer to fashion question at European Court of Human Rights
Negotiable: Tradewind Recruitment: This post arises as a result of the need to...
£120 - £150 per annum: Tradewind Recruitment: I am recruiting on instruction o...
£70000 per annum: Ashdown Group: Head of Finance - Financial Controller - Fina...
£24000 - £28000 per annum + benefits: Ashdown Group: Marketing Executive - Wim...