Weekly beauty tutorials: cut your own hair
Thursday 20 May 2010
It's cheap fun and makes for a quick and easy change of look: all you need is a comb, hair scissors (and maybe a friend for some styling help).
How to cut your own bangs: trimming your own bangs in between salon visits is easy, especially if hair guru Ted Gibson explains it to you.
How to cut side-swept bangs: Kandee Johnson's tutorial on how to achieve a Nicole Richie-inspired hairstyle has amassed more than 800,000 views since last year.
How to trim shoulder-length hair: JayJay gives you a step-by-step guide for a not-too-drastic way to make up for a 'hair salon accident.'
How to cut layers: this video works for all lengths, showing you how to create three layers.
How to turn long hair into a bob: get a bob without even cutting your hair. Ford Models show you how.
Life & Style blogs
Surgeon backs 'good death' plans - and reveals his own
NHS hit by stealth cuts of £2bn as tariffs received for medical procedures are reduced
How to survive a social-media mauling, by the tough women of Twitter
Company breaks open Apple Watch to discover what it says is 'planned obsolescence'
The confessions of men who ordered mail-order brides
- 1 Woman 'suffocates newborn baby in plastic bag and puts it in her desk minutes after giving birth'
- 2 I've been called an abusive and dangerous parent, when all I did was listen to my transgender child
- 3 Company breaks open Apple Watch to discover what it says is 'planned obsolescence'
- 4 Teaching profession headed for crisis as numbers continue to drop and working lives become 'unbearable'
- 5 Chinese student carries disabled friend to school every day for three years
£26000 - £28000 per annum + benefits : Ashdown Group: Senior Accounts Assistan...
£24000 - £26000 per annum + benefits : Ashdown Group: A highly successful, glo...
£22000 - £40000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This company is part of a Group...
£16000 - £18000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Are you a a young, dynamic pers...