Weekly beauty tutorials: cut your own hair
Thursday 20 May 2010
It's cheap fun and makes for a quick and easy change of look: all you need is a comb, hair scissors (and maybe a friend for some styling help).
How to cut your own bangs: trimming your own bangs in between salon visits is easy, especially if hair guru Ted Gibson explains it to you.
How to cut side-swept bangs: Kandee Johnson's tutorial on how to achieve a Nicole Richie-inspired hairstyle has amassed more than 800,000 views since last year.
How to trim shoulder-length hair: JayJay gives you a step-by-step guide for a not-too-drastic way to make up for a 'hair salon accident.'
How to cut layers: this video works for all lengths, showing you how to create three layers.
How to turn long hair into a bob: get a bob without even cutting your hair. Ford Models show you how.
Life & Style blogs
National Burger Day: all your beefy questions answered
36-year-old skeleton of dead baby found inside Indian woman
Anal sex study reveals climate of 'coercion'
The science of saturated fat: A big fat surprise about nutrition?
Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini review: a watertight little brother to the S5 with a top flight screen
- 1 Miley Cyrus' homeless MTV VMAs date, Jesse Helt, is wanted by the police
- 2 Arizona shooting: Gun instructor accidentally killed by nine-year-old girl with Uzi
- 3 Paul Scholes: Manchester City were so good against Liverpool I felt like turning the television off
- 4 Notting Hill Carnival: Woman shares selfie after being ‘punched in face for telling man to stop groping her’
- 5 Pamela Anderson rejects ice bucket challenge because of ALS experiments on animals: 'Mice had holes drilled into their skulls'
- < Previous
- Next >
£38000 - £45000 Per Annum + excellent benefits package: Clearwater People Solu...
£28000 - £32500 Per Annum + 28 days holiday, pension, discounts and more: Clea...
£30000 - £35000 Per Annum + 25 days holiday and bonus: Clearwater People Solut...
£110 - £130 per day + Competitive rates of pay: Randstad Education Reading: Re...