Weekly beauty tutorials: cut your own hair
Thursday 20 May 2010
It's cheap fun and makes for a quick and easy change of look: all you need is a comb, hair scissors (and maybe a friend for some styling help).
How to cut your own bangs: trimming your own bangs in between salon visits is easy, especially if hair guru Ted Gibson explains it to you.
How to cut side-swept bangs: Kandee Johnson's tutorial on how to achieve a Nicole Richie-inspired hairstyle has amassed more than 800,000 views since last year.
How to trim shoulder-length hair: JayJay gives you a step-by-step guide for a not-too-drastic way to make up for a 'hair salon accident.'
How to cut layers: this video works for all lengths, showing you how to create three layers.
How to turn long hair into a bob: get a bob without even cutting your hair. Ford Models show you how.
Life & Style blogs
- 1 The difference between a migrant and refugee, in one sentence
- 2 Miley Cyrus calls out hypocrisy of women’s nipples being taboo
- 3 Celebrity Big Brother 2015: Tila Tequila kicked off show after 'describing Hitler as a good man'
- 4 Watch the Supermoon live: How to see the brightest Moon of the year tonight
- 5 iPhone 5c to be discontinued, no iPhone 6c to replace it
£18000 - £30000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A Sales Executive or Senior Sal...
£40000 - £55000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is an exciting opportunity...
£22000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This industry leading company produces h...
£20000 - £40000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This IT provider for the educat...