Weekly beauty tutorials: dramatic makeup looks for Halloween
Friday 08 October 2010
Lacking inspiration for Halloween? Check out these easy, step-by-step online beauty tutorials to achieve dramatic looks that completely transform your features whether you want to be a sexy vampire, sweet angel, or a magnificient peacock this October.
Japanese anime character Nana makeup - Vietnamese-American makeup artist Michelle Phan, voted "No. 1 YouTube beauty stylist" for her informative video tutorials, shows you how to create the look of Nana, a popular Japanese anime character possessing a tough punk-rock style.
Angel Halloween makeup - Swiss-Canadian online makeup guru Julia, also known as MissChievous, shows you how to acheive an ethereal, angelic look by using M.A.C. white pigment and shimmery cotton-candy pink eyeshadow and attaching individual feathers on your lashline using eyelash glue.
Life & Style blogs
Office plants computer chips under workers’ skin instead of ID cards
Snapchat removed the Best Friends list feature and 'stalkers' are upset
Baldness could soon be treated using stem cells, scientists hope
A bottle of wine a day is not bad for you and abstaining is worse than drinking, scientist claims
Eight-year-old girl Camilla Lisant suggests possible cancer treatment to her scientist father over the dinner table
- 1 Woman falls to her death as she celebrates marriage proposal at the edge of Ibiza cliff
- 2 Saudi preacher who 'raped and tortured' his five -year-old daughter to death is released after paying 'blood money'
- 3 Dad attempts revenge on teenage daughter, plan backfires spectacularly
- 4 Ball pool for adults opens in London
- 5 Amal Clooney gives excellent response to fashion question at European Court of Human Rights
Negotiable: Tradewind Recruitment: My client is an excellent, large partially ...
£90 - £140 per day: Tradewind Recruitment: I am currently working in partnersh...
£100 - £150 per day: Tradewind Recruitment: Year 3 Teacher Birmingham Jan 2015...
£45000 - £50000 per annum + Excellent benefits: Ashdown Group: Lead Web Develo...