Weekly beauty tutorials: Fall's in the air
Friday 22 October 2010
This week's beauty video tutorials show you how to achieve enviable fall looks inspired by the romance of Paris and Old Hollywood vintage glamour. Learn how to make your eyes pop in rich jewel tones and metallic hues.
YouTube beauty guru and Lancome spokesperson Michelle Phan shows you how to achieve a glamorous fall face that evokes the romance of Paris. Phan says her look - shimmery white eyeliner, plum lids and rosy cheeks - was inspired by makeup artist Aaron De Mey, who styled Daria Werbowy's look for Lancome's Coquettes collection.http://www.youtube.com/user/MichellePhan#p/u/19/nmQ8utyGRe0
Fall palettes have always incorporated rich jewel tones like emerald green and topaz. In this video, makeup artist Silva Dell'Orto of Sephora's beauty team shows you how to layer a lighter gold eyeshadow on your lids with a darker green hue on your crease to achieve the two-tone look that's all the vogue this season.
Life & Style blogs
Britain's kitchens so filthy that they present a health risk, says new research
Google Maps hides image of Android robot urinating on Apple in surprisingly insolent Easter egg
How to turn off/stop 'seen by' on Facebook: Disable it to make your chats seem less passive aggressive
KickassTorrents down: new Isle of Man domain taken offline just hours after launch
Company breaks open Apple Watch to discover what it says is 'planned obsolescence'
- 1 I've been called an abusive and dangerous parent, when all I did was listen to my transgender child
- 2 Why this father didn’t hide his daughter’s heroin overdose in her obituary
- 3 Smartphones are making children borderline autistic, says psychiatrist
- 4 Company breaks open Apple Watch to discover what it says is 'planned obsolescence'
- 5 Teaching profession headed for crisis as numbers continue to drop and working lives become 'unbearable'
£26000 - £28000 per annum + benefits : Ashdown Group: Senior Accounts Assistan...
£24000 - £26000 per annum + benefits : Ashdown Group: A highly successful, glo...
£22000 - £40000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This company is part of a Group...
£16000 - £18000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Are you a a young, dynamic pers...