Weekly beauty tutorials: London calling
Thursday 24 February 2011
Get inspired by the looks seen on London's catwalks.
Just as in New York, the center part was a highly popular hairstyle (for example at Aquascutum), and it's really easy to achieve by yourself. This video shows you how to make it look just right.
Prefer a side part? Try this tutorial for a messy yet glamorous side bun instead.
Vivienne Westwood's all-over gold makeup was not exactly a daytime option, but there are plenty of tutorials on YouTube that show how to integrate gold into more wearable looks.
Smoky eyes are sexy, no matter what style you go for, but you can add even more seductiveness by using gloss on the look, as seen at Christopher Kane's show.
Bobs, such as those seen on Paul Costelloe's runway, are back, but you don't have to go for drastic measures and cut your hair: there are plenty of ways to fake the hairstyle.
Life & Style blogs
Planes go hybrid-electric in important step to greener flight
Who is Teresa Fidalgo? Debunking the fake ghost story that's got Instagram spooked
Boxing Day sales: From Asos to Harrods, the best fashion deals
Victoria Beckham's clothing sales double to £30 million in one year
The 10 Best food processors
- 1 Exclusive: Abusers using spyware apps to monitor partners reaches 'epidemic proportions'
- 2 Margaret Thatcher 'expressed fears of Asian rising' at Anglo-Irish summit in 1984
- 3 Top 10 travel destinations for 2015: From Haiti and Alaska to Namibia and Iceland
- 4 The 'Black Museum': After 150 years, public set to see exhibits from police’s grisly crime museum
- 5 The Unluckiest People of the Year 2014 (and one very unlucky giraffe)
Not specified: Selby Jennings: VP/SVP Credit Quant Top tier investment bank i...
£40000 - £43000 per annum + benefits: Ashdown Group: Senior Marketing Executiv...
£40000 - £43000 per annum + benefits: Ashdown Group: An international organisa...
£25000 - £30000 per annum: Ashdown Group: Internal Recruiter -Rugby, Warwicksh...