Weekly beauty tutorials: London calling
Thursday 24 February 2011
Get inspired by the looks seen on London's catwalks.
Just as in New York, the center part was a highly popular hairstyle (for example at Aquascutum), and it's really easy to achieve by yourself. This video shows you how to make it look just right.
Prefer a side part? Try this tutorial for a messy yet glamorous side bun instead.
Vivienne Westwood's all-over gold makeup was not exactly a daytime option, but there are plenty of tutorials on YouTube that show how to integrate gold into more wearable looks.
Smoky eyes are sexy, no matter what style you go for, but you can add even more seductiveness by using gloss on the look, as seen at Christopher Kane's show.
Bobs, such as those seen on Paul Costelloe's runway, are back, but you don't have to go for drastic measures and cut your hair: there are plenty of ways to fake the hairstyle.
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Migrant crisis: Greek soldier saved 20 people singlehandedly off Rhodes beach
- 2 Frank Lampard's face drops when Holly Willoughby introduces him as a 'Man City legend'
- 3 UK weather: Britain braced for snow as arctic air mass moves in
- 4 Aaron and Melissa Klein: Oregon anti-gay bakers ordered to pay $135,000 after refusing to make cake for same-sex wedding
- 5 General Election 2015: Stephen Hawking says he will vote Labour
£16000 - £25000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A Photographer/ Floor planner /...
£30000 - £40000 per annum: Ashdown Group: Front-End Developer - Guildford/Craw...
£13500 - £15000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A Customer Service Assistant is...
£16000 - £35000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: An ambitious and motivated Sale...