Weekly beauty tutorials: London calling
Thursday 24 February 2011
Get inspired by the looks seen on London's catwalks.
Just as in New York, the center part was a highly popular hairstyle (for example at Aquascutum), and it's really easy to achieve by yourself. This video shows you how to make it look just right.
Prefer a side part? Try this tutorial for a messy yet glamorous side bun instead.
Vivienne Westwood's all-over gold makeup was not exactly a daytime option, but there are plenty of tutorials on YouTube that show how to integrate gold into more wearable looks.
Smoky eyes are sexy, no matter what style you go for, but you can add even more seductiveness by using gloss on the look, as seen at Christopher Kane's show.
Bobs, such as those seen on Paul Costelloe's runway, are back, but you don't have to go for drastic measures and cut your hair: there are plenty of ways to fake the hairstyle.
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Enrique Iglesias injured trying to catch a drone mid concert
- 2 Caitlyn Jenner, formerly Bruce Jenner, reveals new look on Annie Leibovitz shot Vanity Fair cover
- 3 Arsenal players boo chief-executive Ivan Gazidis after being told they would not get bonus for FA Cup triumph
- 4 Man on naked bike ride gets ejected after becoming aroused
- 5 UK weather: Temperatures set to soar making parts of Britain hotter than parts of the Mediterranean
£26000 - £35000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A luxury beauty house with a nu...
£8 per hour: Recruitment Genius: This company are currently recruiting new exp...
£25000 - £28000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This award winning Property Man...
£20000 - £25000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A fantastic opportunity has ari...