Weekly beauty tutorials: Parisian savoir-faire
Friday 11 March 2011
Aching to get that certain "je ne sais quoi?" Here are five beauty looks inspired by Paris fashion week.
Black Swan-inspired eye makeup, as seen at the Mugler show, is perfect to make an impact at a dressup party. This tutorial guides you through the extreme winged eyeliner look.
The best look to get you into a spring mood: Nina Ricci or Gaspard Yurkievich's orange lipstick - it's more wearable than it sounds!
Jean Paul Gaultier's beehive hairstyles may have been a bit over the top for everyday wear but can serve as inspiration for looks using Bumpits.
Smudged eyeshadow goes well with the current grunge trend and was used on many a runway including at Dior. Here is how you use an eyeshadow smudger to grungify every look.
One of the most dominant trends on the Parisian runways was red eyeshadow, which can easily make the eyes look too goth or even inflamed if done the wrong way. Here is how to keep it glamorous.
Life & Style blogs
Charlie Charlie Challenge: everyone on the internet thinks it’s a marketing stunt, but it probably isn’t
Not brushing your teeth can lead to dementia and heart disease
Insomnia could be cured with one simple therapy session, new study claims
What do the emojis on Snapchat mean?
Spanish restaurant El Celler de Can Roca reclaims top spot to be named world's best restaurant
- 1 School kitchen manager 'fired from Colorado school for giving hungry students free lunches'
- 2 California man brutally beat 82-year-old Sikh grandfather he mistook for 'one of those people'
- 3 Amber Peat: Body found in search for missing 13-year-old who ran away after argument with her parents
- 4 Gay teenager 'forced to have sex with his own mother' to 'cure' his homosexuality, campaigners in India say
- 5 Charles Kennedy 'had better judgement drunk than many sober politicians' says Ian Hislop
Competitive salary & benefits: MBDA UK Ltd: Whats the opportunity? A pro-act...
Competitive salary & benefits: MBDA UK Ltd: Whats the opportunity? The small...
£25000 - £35000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Fabricator welder required for ...
£14564 - £15311 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Inbound Customer Service Adviso...