Weekly Facebook fashion index: Converse grows by 30%, tops ranking
Tuesday 15 June 2010
The sneaker brand has won the World Cup promotion race, boasting almost a million new fans this week.
With now 3,447,028 people who - following the brand's increased Facebook activity - have said 'I like' to Converse, the label is far ahead of longtime number one Adidas, with 2,985,792 fans, and tops Stylophane's Facebook Fashion Index for the first time.
1) Converse (3,445,040 fans)
2) Adidas (2,985,792 fans)
3) Puma (1,643,539 fans)
4) Lacoste (1,462,002 fans)
5) Burberry (1,123,902 fans)
6) The Art of Travel by Louis Vuitton (1,068,169 fans)
7) Chanel (968,902 fans)
8) Ray-Ban (948,686 fans)
9) Coach (762,886 fans)
10) Vans (743,721fans)
Life & Style blogs
Apple expands reuse and recycle scheme, letting Android phones be swapped for iPhones
Replica Back to the Future Hoverboard released
When did the Eiffel Tower open to the public? Six things you didn't know about iconic structure
Pacman Google Maps: company offers chance to play classic arcade game on real streets
Gamers confess the worst things they've done in The Sims
- 1 Tidal launch: The most pretentious lines from Alicia Keys' valedictory speech
- 2 Britain First 'acting like Ukip henchmen' by invading meeting of activists in revenge for pub protest against Nigel Farage
- 3 Katie Hopkins attacked me on Twitter — so I reported her to the police for inciting racial hatred
- 4 Tidal: Jay Z's Spotify rival streaming service criticised for making wealthy artists even richer
- 5 Brixton squat flats now costing up to £3k per month show how out of control rent is in London
Negotiable: Recruitment Genius: This leading supplier of compliance software a...
£24000 - £30000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: The Associate System Engineer r...
Negotiable: Recruitment Genius: An Executive Assistant is required to join a l...
£45000 - £50000 per annum + benefits : Ashdown Group: A highly successful, glo...