Weekly Facebook fashion index: Converse grows by 30%, tops ranking
Tuesday 15 June 2010
The sneaker brand has won the World Cup promotion race, boasting almost a million new fans this week.
With now 3,447,028 people who - following the brand's increased Facebook activity - have said 'I like' to Converse, the label is far ahead of longtime number one Adidas, with 2,985,792 fans, and tops Stylophane's Facebook Fashion Index for the first time.
1) Converse (3,445,040 fans)
2) Adidas (2,985,792 fans)
3) Puma (1,643,539 fans)
4) Lacoste (1,462,002 fans)
5) Burberry (1,123,902 fans)
6) The Art of Travel by Louis Vuitton (1,068,169 fans)
7) Chanel (968,902 fans)
8) Ray-Ban (948,686 fans)
9) Coach (762,886 fans)
10) Vans (743,721fans)
Diving in at the deep end is no excuse for shirking the style stakes
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Game of Thrones author George RR Martin says 'f*** you' to fans who fear he will die before finishing Westeros saga
- 2 Loom bands: Bids for dress made from colourful rubber pass £170,000 on eBay
- 3 Why I'm on the brink of burning my Israeli passport
- 4 L'Oreal cuts ties with Belgium supporter Axelle Despiegelaere after hunting trip photographs
- 5 The true Gaza back-story that the Israelis aren’t telling this week
£70000 per annum: Harrington Starr: Information Security Manager (ISO 27001, A...
£30000 - £45000 per annum + Benefits + Bonus: Harrington Starr: C# Developer (...
£60000 - £80000 per annum + Benefits + Bonus: Harrington Starr: C# Integration...
£75000 - £85000 per annum + ex bens: Deerfoot IT Resources Limited: Biztalk Te...