Weekly Facebook fashion index: Converse grows by 30%, tops ranking
Tuesday 15 June 2010
The sneaker brand has won the World Cup promotion race, boasting almost a million new fans this week.
With now 3,447,028 people who - following the brand's increased Facebook activity - have said 'I like' to Converse, the label is far ahead of longtime number one Adidas, with 2,985,792 fans, and tops Stylophane's Facebook Fashion Index for the first time.
1) Converse (3,445,040 fans)
2) Adidas (2,985,792 fans)
3) Puma (1,643,539 fans)
4) Lacoste (1,462,002 fans)
5) Burberry (1,123,902 fans)
6) The Art of Travel by Louis Vuitton (1,068,169 fans)
7) Chanel (968,902 fans)
8) Ray-Ban (948,686 fans)
9) Coach (762,886 fans)
10) Vans (743,721fans)
Life & Style blogs
Penis size study: what's 'normal' anyway?
This restaurant has misunderstood the concept of 'cheese and biscuits'
What happens to your body when you give up sugar?
My life as a Jew in wartime Berlin: How I outwitted the Gestapo
Drinking three to five cups of a coffee a day could reduce risk of heart attacks, study finds
- 1 What happens to your body when you give up sugar?
- 2 This is what the photographer has to say about the picture of a weasel riding a woodpecker
- 3 Delhi bus rapist blames dead victim for attack because 'girls are responsible for rape'
- 4 Have sex with your iPad thanks to the new sex toy no-one asked for
- 5 Average penis size revealed: Scientists attempt to find what is 'normal' to reassure concerned men
£16000 - £46000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is an opportunity to join ...
£9 - £13 per hour: Recruitment Genius: This is a great opportunity to join a s...
£25000 - £35000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Have you got a proven track rec...
£15000 - £18000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is a great opportunity for...