Weekly Facebook fashion index: Converse grows by 30%, tops ranking
Tuesday 15 June 2010
The sneaker brand has won the World Cup promotion race, boasting almost a million new fans this week.
With now 3,447,028 people who - following the brand's increased Facebook activity - have said 'I like' to Converse, the label is far ahead of longtime number one Adidas, with 2,985,792 fans, and tops Stylophane's Facebook Fashion Index for the first time.
1) Converse (3,445,040 fans)
2) Adidas (2,985,792 fans)
3) Puma (1,643,539 fans)
4) Lacoste (1,462,002 fans)
5) Burberry (1,123,902 fans)
6) The Art of Travel by Louis Vuitton (1,068,169 fans)
7) Chanel (968,902 fans)
8) Ray-Ban (948,686 fans)
9) Coach (762,886 fans)
10) Vans (743,721fans)
Life & Style blogs
Winter crisis in A&E: Hospitals declare 'black alerts' as admissions shatter records, but full stats still unpublished
Unpaid make-up artists reveal the ugly side of Miss World
Bill Granger recipes: Tenderstem broccoli omelette; Fried eggs with Mexican-style tomato and chilli sauce; Pan-fried cavolo nero with soft-boiled egg
Google launches 'Contributor' payment service for ad-free internet browsing
When is a wine made in Piedmont not a Piemonte wine? When EU rules make Italian vineyards invisible
- 1 To help fuel their propaganda machine against the poor, our government has now decided to redefine the word 'welfare'
- 2 Tower Bridge glass walkway 'smashed' by night-time visitor dropping bottle of beer
- 3 Anti-gay hate preacher accidentally tweets 4,000 followers cartoon clip of him 'confessing' to be a 'homosexual sodomite'
- 4 Woman opens professional cuddling shop – gets 10,000 customers in first week
- 5 Grayson Perry: London needs affordable housing because 'rich people don't create culture'
Excellent Salary: Austen Lloyd: CORPORATE - Corporate Solicitor NQ+ An excelle...
Voluntary Only - Expenses Reimbursed: Reach Volunteering: A trustee (company d...
£45000 - £65000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is a fantastic opportunity...
Negotiable: Recruitment Genius: This is an opportunity to join a successful an...