Weekly Facebook fashion index: most popular brands of the moment
Tuesday 25 May 2010
Sportswear, and especially sporty footwear, is still on top of the game, with Adidas, Converse, and Puma occupying the top three. The only high-fashion exceptions in the current top ten are Burberry, Louis Vuitton, and Chanel.
Here are the currently most popular fashion brands on Facebook, according to Stylophane's Facebook Fashion Index:
1) Adidas (2,865,171 fans)
2) Converse (2,645,226 fans)
3) Puma (1,598,154 fans)
4) Lacoste (1,435,308 fans)
5) Burberry (1,088,809 fans)
6) The Art of Travel by Louis Vuitton (1,041,100 fans)
7) Ray Ban (929,481 fans)
8) Chanel (909,171 fans)
9) Coach (752,001 fans)
10) Vans (721,448 fans)
Life & Style blogs
'Cheeky' Nando's under fire for apparently coming onto a customer on Twitter
10 ways we damage our teeth – without realising
Facebook Messenger sends 'creepily' precise location data, as revealed by Marauders Map Chrome extension
What do the emoji on Snapchat mean?
iPhone 'effective power' text: how to be safe from iOS bug that lets people crash your phone
- 1 'Cheeky' Nando's under fire for apparently coming onto a customer on Twitter
- 2 Playboy model April Summers speaks out about being a victim of revenge porn
- 3 There is something wrong but very right about this Bible illustration
- 4 iPhone 'effective power' text: how to be safe from iOS bug that lets people crash your phone
- 5 Man jumps into bear pen at zoo, fights bear and loses
£27500 - £35000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is an exciting opportunity...
£19500 - £23500 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Experienced B2B Telemarketer wa...
Negotiable: Recruitment Genius: This global company are looking for two Showro...
£15000 - £25000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This publishing company based i...