Weekly Facebook fashion index: most popular brands of the moment
Thursday 09 December 2010
Sportswear, and especially sporty footwear, is still on top of the game, with Converse, Adidas, and Nike Football, occupying the top three. The only high-fashion exceptions in the current top ten are Burberry, Gucci, and Chanel.
Here are the currently most popular fashion brands on Facebook, according to Stylophane's Facebook Fashion Index:
1) Converse (11,771,977 fans)
2) Adidas (6,376,032 fans)
3) Nike Football (4,164,011 fans)
4) Lacoste (3,909,014 fans)
5) Puma (3,438,681 fans)
6) Burberry (3,410,035 fans)
7) Gucci (3,288,112 fans)
8) DC Shoes (2,983,254 fans)
9) Chanel (2,607,000 fans)
10) Levi's 2,564,057 fans)
San Francisco-based online-marketing firm Stylophane tracks and ranks a brand's Facebook fan base. Divided into four categories (Platinum: more than 100,000 fans, Gold: 10,000 - 100,000, Silver: 1,000 - 10,000, Bronze: 10 - 1,000), Stylophane's rankings are updated daily.
More info can be found at http://stylophane.com/fbi.
Life & Style blogs
Husband creates spreadsheet detailing wife's 'excuses' for turning down sex
The Last of Us: Ashley Johnson says she would play Ellie in a sequel
UK police to start seizing drivers' mobile phones after all crashes
Standing my ground: If sitting is bad for your health, what happens when you stay on your feet for a whole month?
Rihanna, Kim Kardashian and me: How Olivier Rousteing is revitalising the house of Balmain
- 1 Woman and two children killed by mob in riots over 'blasphemous' Facebook post in Pakistan
- 2 Christians: The world's most persecuted people
- 3 The secret report that helps Israelis to hide facts
- 4 Danish TV reporter is all business up top, all party down below
- 5 Denmark bans kosher and halal slaughter as minister says ‘animal rights come before religion’
£26000 per annum: Ashdown Group: A highly successful international media organ...
£35000 - £41000 per annum + competitive: Progressive Recruitment: QA Manager -...
Very Competitive Salary: Austen Lloyd: LONDON - BANKING / PROPERTY FINANCE - ...
£28000 - £30000 per annum + competitive: Progressive Recruitment: An ambitious...