Weekly Facebook fashion index: most popular brands of the moment
Thursday 09 December 2010
Sportswear, and especially sporty footwear, is still on top of the game, with Converse, Adidas, and Nike Football, occupying the top three. The only high-fashion exceptions in the current top ten are Burberry, Gucci, and Chanel.
Here are the currently most popular fashion brands on Facebook, according to Stylophane's Facebook Fashion Index:
1) Converse (11,771,977 fans)
2) Adidas (6,376,032 fans)
3) Nike Football (4,164,011 fans)
4) Lacoste (3,909,014 fans)
5) Puma (3,438,681 fans)
6) Burberry (3,410,035 fans)
7) Gucci (3,288,112 fans)
8) DC Shoes (2,983,254 fans)
9) Chanel (2,607,000 fans)
10) Levi's 2,564,057 fans)
San Francisco-based online-marketing firm Stylophane tracks and ranks a brand's Facebook fan base. Divided into four categories (Platinum: more than 100,000 fans, Gold: 10,000 - 100,000, Silver: 1,000 - 10,000, Bronze: 10 - 1,000), Stylophane's rankings are updated daily.
More info can be found at http://stylophane.com/fbi.
Life & Style blogs
What marriage would look like if we actually followed the Bible
Overly-controlling parents cause their children lifelong psychological damage, says study
What do the emojis on Snapchat mean?
Orthorexia nervosa: How becoming obsessed with healthy eating can lead to malnutrition
Men who buy sex share 'key characteristics' with aggressive sex offenders, study claims
- 1 What marriage would look like if we actually followed the Bible
- 2 If these extraordinarily powerful images of a dead Syrian child washed up on a beach don't change Europe's attitude to refugees, what will?
- 3 The Chinese city where men have 'three girlfriends because there are so many women'
- 4 'Heartbreaking' Syria orphan photo wasn't taken in Syria and not of orphan
- 5 Orthorexia nervosa: How becoming obsessed with healthy eating can lead to malnutrition
£37040 - £43600 per annum: Recruitment Genius: The UK's export credit agency a...
£25000 - £27500 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This company provides a compreh...
£16800 - £19500 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Would you like to join an organ...
£25000 - £28000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: In the last five years this com...