Weekly Facebook fashion index: most popular brands of the moment
Thursday 09 December 2010
Sportswear, and especially sporty footwear, is still on top of the game, with Converse, Adidas, and Nike Football, occupying the top three. The only high-fashion exceptions in the current top ten are Burberry, Gucci, and Chanel.
Here are the currently most popular fashion brands on Facebook, according to Stylophane's Facebook Fashion Index:
1) Converse (11,771,977 fans)
2) Adidas (6,376,032 fans)
3) Nike Football (4,164,011 fans)
4) Lacoste (3,909,014 fans)
5) Puma (3,438,681 fans)
6) Burberry (3,410,035 fans)
7) Gucci (3,288,112 fans)
8) DC Shoes (2,983,254 fans)
9) Chanel (2,607,000 fans)
10) Levi's 2,564,057 fans)
San Francisco-based online-marketing firm Stylophane tracks and ranks a brand's Facebook fan base. Divided into four categories (Platinum: more than 100,000 fans, Gold: 10,000 - 100,000, Silver: 1,000 - 10,000, Bronze: 10 - 1,000), Stylophane's rankings are updated daily.
More info can be found at http://stylophane.com/fbi.
Life & Style blogs
- 1 To help fuel their propaganda machine against the poor, our government has now decided to redefine the word 'welfare'
- 2 Tower Bridge glass walkway 'smashed' by night-time visitor dropping bottle of beer
- 3 Anti-gay hate preacher accidentally tweets 4,000 followers cartoon clip of him 'confessing' to be a 'homosexual sodomite'
- 4 Woman opens professional cuddling shop – gets 10,000 customers in first week
- 5 Grayson Perry: London needs affordable housing because 'rich people don't create culture'
£25k + commission + benefits: Savvy Media Ltd: Find a job you love and never h...
Excellent Salary: Austen Lloyd: CORPORATE - Corporate Solicitor NQ+ An excelle...
Voluntary Only - Expenses Reimbursed: Reach Volunteering: A trustee (company d...
£45000 - £65000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is a fantastic opportunity...