Weekly Facebook fashion index: most popular brands of the moment
Thursday 09 December 2010
Sportswear, and especially sporty footwear, is still on top of the game, with Converse, Adidas, and Nike Football, occupying the top three. The only high-fashion exceptions in the current top ten are Burberry, Gucci, and Chanel.
Here are the currently most popular fashion brands on Facebook, according to Stylophane's Facebook Fashion Index:
1) Converse (11,771,977 fans)
2) Adidas (6,376,032 fans)
3) Nike Football (4,164,011 fans)
4) Lacoste (3,909,014 fans)
5) Puma (3,438,681 fans)
6) Burberry (3,410,035 fans)
7) Gucci (3,288,112 fans)
8) DC Shoes (2,983,254 fans)
9) Chanel (2,607,000 fans)
10) Levi's 2,564,057 fans)
San Francisco-based online-marketing firm Stylophane tracks and ranks a brand's Facebook fan base. Divided into four categories (Platinum: more than 100,000 fans, Gold: 10,000 - 100,000, Silver: 1,000 - 10,000, Bronze: 10 - 1,000), Stylophane's rankings are updated daily.
More info can be found at http://stylophane.com/fbi.
Life & Style blogs
Why it matters 26 million people have changed their Facebook profile picture to a rainbow flag
Optical illusion turns blue demon into brunette
The age of inactivity: How laziness is killing us
What do the emojis on Snapchat mean?
iPhone 7: Force Touch phones are being prepared for launch, say reports
- 1 Tunisia hotel attack: Locals form 'human shield' to protect hotel from gunman Seifeddine Rezgui
- 2 Iain Duncan Smith's expenses credit card is suspended after he runs up £1,000 debt to taxpayer
- 3 German ethics council calls for incest between siblings to be legalised by Government
- 4 French woman dies in freak bungee jumping accident
- 5 Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck to divorce and end their 10-year marriage
£12000 - £24000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: An opportunity has arisen for o...
£35000 - £60000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This industry leader provides c...
£28000 - £30000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A Project Coordinator is requir...
£20000 - £25000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is an exciting opportunity...