Weekly Facebook fashion index: most popular jeans brands of the moment
Tuesday 19 October 2010
Levi's, thanks to its attention-getting Curve ID jeans campaign, now tops the list of popular denim brands on Facebook with more than 1.6 million fans. Its new denim fit system, launched over the summer, is based on a woman's body shape instead of her size.
The company performed body scans of 60,000 women around the world and identified three main body types - "slight curve," "demi curve," and "bold curve" - which the company says fit 80 percent of women. Since July 2010, the all-American brand has topped the list of most-followed denim labels on Facebook.
Also on the list this week are Diesel, Guess and Wrangler Western. Brands targeting younger customers such as Miss Sixty and Miss Me follow suit.
Here is the list of most-followed jeans brands as ranked by Stylophane:
1) Levi's (1,680,377 fans)
2) Diesel (552,368 fans)
3) Guess (459,938 fans)
4) Wrangler Western (174,228 fans)
5) Miss Sixty (172,380 fans)
6) Guess by Marciano (132,801 fans)
7) Mavi Jeans (117,691 fans)
8) Miss Me Jeans (117,414 fans)
9) True Religion Brand (117,147 fans)
Divided into four categories (Platinum: more than 100,000 fans, Gold: 10,000 - 100,000, Silver: 1,000 - 10,000, Bronze: 10 - 1,000), Stylophane's rankings are updated daily (and expressed in graphs), and new brands can be added upon request.
Data collected on October 19.
Life & Style blogs
Who is Teresa Fidalgo? Debunking the fake ghost story that's got Instagram spooked
Geeks who rocked the world: Documentary looks back at origins of the computer-games industry
Ukip's official health spokesperson: 'Honestly, I have no experience in health whatsoever'
Deliberately urinating before sex can increase risk of urinary tract infections
Doctors to trial 29-point checklist for elderly patients facing 'unavoidable' death
- 1 The truth about 'girl things': Three cheers for Heather Watson's honesty
- 2 Man who held up 'hire me' sign at Waterloo station returns a year later with 'I'm hiring' sign
- 3 Saudi preacher who 'raped and tortured' his five -year-old daughter to death is released after paying 'blood money'
- 4 Tennis fan suing Australian Open organisers for 'failing to shade spectators' during Murray match
- 5 Men behaving badly: Urinating while standing, 'manspreading' and the gendering of selfishness
Excellent Salary : Austen Lloyd: OXFORD - REGIONAL FIRM - An excellent opportu...
Super Package: Austen Lloyd: BRISTOL - SENIOR CLINICAL NEGLIGENCE - An outstan...
£15000 - £50000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Fantastic opportunities are ava...
Negotiable: Recruitment Genius: A Compute Engineer is required to join a globa...