Weekly Facebook fashion index: most popular jeans brands of the moment
Tuesday 19 October 2010
Levi's, thanks to its attention-getting Curve ID jeans campaign, now tops the list of popular denim brands on Facebook with more than 1.6 million fans. Its new denim fit system, launched over the summer, is based on a woman's body shape instead of her size.
The company performed body scans of 60,000 women around the world and identified three main body types - "slight curve," "demi curve," and "bold curve" - which the company says fit 80 percent of women. Since July 2010, the all-American brand has topped the list of most-followed denim labels on Facebook.
Also on the list this week are Diesel, Guess and Wrangler Western. Brands targeting younger customers such as Miss Sixty and Miss Me follow suit.
Here is the list of most-followed jeans brands as ranked by Stylophane:
1) Levi's (1,680,377 fans)
2) Diesel (552,368 fans)
3) Guess (459,938 fans)
4) Wrangler Western (174,228 fans)
5) Miss Sixty (172,380 fans)
6) Guess by Marciano (132,801 fans)
7) Mavi Jeans (117,691 fans)
8) Miss Me Jeans (117,414 fans)
9) True Religion Brand (117,147 fans)
Divided into four categories (Platinum: more than 100,000 fans, Gold: 10,000 - 100,000, Silver: 1,000 - 10,000, Bronze: 10 - 1,000), Stylophane's rankings are updated daily (and expressed in graphs), and new brands can be added upon request.
Data collected on October 19.
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Thailand deaths: Pair's bloodied bodies found naked on Koh Tao beach
- 2 Scottish independence: Ireland since 1919 is a lesson for Scotland in what a Yes vote means
- 4 John Travolta addresses former pilot's gay romance allegations publicly for the first time
£35000 - £50000 per annum + benefits: Ashdown Group: Senior QA Engineer (Agil...
£26000 - £28000 per annum: Ashdown Group: Digital Marketing Executive (SEO, PP...
£40000 - £50000 Per Annum: Clearwater People Solutions Ltd: Our retail client ...
£400 - £450 Per Annum possibly more for the right candidate: Clearwater People...