From bikinis to sunglasses, and from luggage to towels: here are the tried-and-tested brands that will make you look your best.
1) Victoria's Secret (3,326,590 fans): Racy lingerie equals what? Exactly: racy swimwear. Say buh-bye to grandmotherly one-pieces and welcome a new sea-vixen you.
2) H&M (1,980,165 fans): Look like you spent all winter assembling the perfect festival look in vintage shops with the retailer's new festival collection.
3) Lacoste (1,405,392 fans): Polo shirts and dresses, striped t-shirts, candy color bikinis, or even their fresh perfumes - preppy holiday style at its best.
4) The Art of Travel by Louis Vuitton (1,014,640 fans): The label's clothes can cost as much as a luxury holiday, but there is no better way to say 'I travel a lot' than with their iconic luggage.
5) Ray Ban (907,200 fans): No matter if Wayfarer or Aviator, chances are you'll love your Ray Bans forever. If you already have one and prefer an update, opt for their white frames that will go well with the current retro trend.
6) Roxy (432,790 fans): For the surfer girl in you, shop bikinis, towels, and everything else you might need for a day on the beach.
7) Quiksilver (418,171 fans): The Roxy for men. Go here if you think speedos are for grandpas.
8) Havaianas (127,905 fans): Find countless flip flop colors to match all of your summer outfits, or get patriotic, supporting your team at the FIFA World Cup with their themed ranges.
9) Swatch (121,696 fans): The only watches you can bear wearing in the summer heat are the small plastic ones that come courtesy of Swatch: its Color Codes collection is ready to become your steady companion for the season.
10) Sephora (567,656 fans): It's not really fashion, but a tan is still the best and most effective summer accessory. Get shopping at Sephora for products by Sevin Nyne, Clarins, or St. Tropez.Reuse content