Weekly fashion indicators: Sweater dresses
Tuesday 14 September 2010
Fall staples of sweater dresses and leather gloves come at the top of Polyvore users' trends this week, while liquid leggings - such as those sported by Elle Macpherson at the launch of TV show
Britain's Next Top Model - make a re-entry at number 6.
Model Anna Selezneva, of the "too hot for US TV" Calvin Klein ad in 2009, is a new addition to the Polyvore celebrity list; most recently the model graced the cover of the August edition of Spanish Vogue.
1. Lanvin (no change)
2. Balmain (+2)
3. By Malene Birger (+4)
4. Alice + Olivia (+1)
5. Stella McCartney (+3)
6. Rebel Yell (re-entry)
7. Theory (new entry)
8. Steven Alan (-2)
9. 3.1 Philip Lim (no change)
10. Current/Elliott (new entry)
1. lagarconne.com (no change)
2. luisaviaroma.com (+1)
3. idontlikemondays.us (+4)
4. tarinatarantino.com (-2)
5. heels.com (-1)
6. oaknyc.com (no change)
7. refinery29shops.com (-2)
8. barneys.com (new entry)
9. nordstrom.com (new entry)
10. uggaustralia.com (re-entry)
1. Leighton Meester (no change)
2. Blake Lively (no change)
3. Audrey Hepburn (no change)
4. Anna Selezneva (new entry)
5. Emma Watson (-1)
6. Lady Gaga (-1)
7. Kristen Stewart (-1)
8. Megan Fox (no change)
9. Kim Kardashian (-2)
10. Taylor Momsen (-1)
1. sweater dresses (new entry)
2. leather gloves (re-entry)
3. camel coats (-1)
4. tusk jewelry (+1)
5. fisherman's sweaters (-4)
6. liquid leggings (re-entry)
7. over the knee socks (re-entry)
8. maxi dresses (re-entry)
9. suede pumps (re-entry)
10. wide leg trousers (-6)
Polyvore, which lets users express their current fashion preferences in the form of collages, receives five million individual visits a month. http://www. polyvore.com
Life & Style blogs
New £3 pill that will help stop you drinking too much available on the NHS
Dame Vivienne Westwood: The former Queen of Punk may now be an establishment pillar, but her work is still controversial – and much copied
Revealed: Lidl’s £4 perfume smells identical to Chanel’s £70 scent - but the difference is in the bottle
Girl, 7, gets Tesco to remove 'stupid' sign suggesting superheroes are 'for boys'
Coke milk? Coca-Cola to launch premium milk brand called Fairlife
- 1 I'm A Celebrity 2014: Jungle security stepped up after murder and 'suspicious death' near to camp
- 2 To help fuel their propaganda machine against the poor, our government has now decided to redefine the word 'welfare'
- 3 Jeremy Hunt: 'I took my children to A&E because I didn't want to wait for GP appointment'
- 4 Girl, 7, gets Tesco to remove 'stupid' sign suggesting superheroes are 'for boys'
- 5 This letter from a reader explains why women can’t play football
Negotiable: Argyll Scott International: Senior Business Analyst - Insurance ...
£25000 - £29000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This independent, growing Sales...
£16000 - £20000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Multi-skilled graphic designer ...
£30000 - £50000 per annum + EXCELLENT: Austen Lloyd: Court of Protection Solic...