Weekly fashion indicators: that 70s feel
Tuesday 08 February 2011
In the same vein as many of the designers that showed during the recent Copenhagen and Stockholm fashion weeks for Autumn/Winter 2011, Polyvore users are into all things 'groovy' this week.
With trends ranging from rompers and (purple!) platform heels to tie-dye prints and wide brim hats, all that's missing are velvet dresses to make the 1970s comeback complete.
Polyvore's top brands continue to include less high-fashion labels, with H&M, Madewell, Twenty8Twelve, and Arden B all trending in this week's charts.
01. H&M (no change)
02. Madewell (new)
03. Valentino (+1)
04. D&G (re-entry)
05. Chloé (no change)
06. Arden B (new)
07. Yves Saint Laurent (re-entry)
08. Armani Exchange (-5)
09. Twenty 8 Twelve (new)
10. Chanel (re-entry)
01. rebeccaminkoff.com (no change)
02. bergdorfgoodman.com (+1)
03. madewell.com (new)
04. net-a-porter.com (+1)
05. lagarconne.com (+1)
06. frockaholics.com (re-entry)
07. ysl.com (+3)
08. delias.com (re-entry)
09. kirnazabete.com (re-entry)
10. matchesfashion.com (-3)
01. Blake Lively (+1)
02. Leighton Meester (-1)
03. Audrey Hepburn (no change)
04. Natalie Portman (no change)
05. Emma Watson (+1)
06. Kristen Stewart (-1)
07. Megan Fox (re-entry)
08. Taylor Momsen (no change)
09. Rihanna (-2)
10. Miranda Kerr (new)
01. turquoise jewelry (re-entry)
02. mini skirts (re-entry)
03. rompers (re-entry)
04. platform heels (re-entry)
05. tie-dye print (re-entry)
06. cardigans (re-entry)
07. denim shorts (re-entry)
08. printed scarves (re-entry)
09. wide brim hats (new)
10. purple heels (re-entry)
Data collected on February 8.
Polyvore, which lets users express their current fashion preferences in the form of collages, receives five million individual visits a month. http://www.polyvore.com
Life & Style blogs
Google Maps hides image of Android robot urinating on Apple in surprisingly insolent Easter egg
KickassTorrents down: new Isle of Man domain taken offline just hours after launch
Company breaks open Apple Watch to discover what it says is 'planned obsolescence'
The confessions of men who ordered mail-order brides
What do the emoji on Snapchat mean?
- 1 I've been called an abusive and dangerous parent, when all I did was listen to my transgender child
- 2 Migrant crisis: Greek soldier saved 20 people singlehandedly off Rhodes beach
- 3 Sofyen Belamouadden murder: The inside story of a crime that horrified Britain
- 4 Company breaks open Apple Watch to discover what it says is 'planned obsolescence'
- 5 UK weather: Britain braced for snow to replace sun as arctic air mass moves in
£18750 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This Hotel in Chadderton is a popular ch...
£32969 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This company is going through a period o...
£35000 - £55000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A Data Engineer is required to ...
£26000 - £28000 per annum + benefits : Ashdown Group: Senior Accounts Assistan...