Weekly fashion indicators: the hottest online stores
Tuesday 15 June 2010
Tired of Net-à-Porter & co? Try StyleDrops, BunnyHug, or heels.com instead to get wardrobe updates on the web.
And it's not just Polyvore's websites of the moment that get new input this week - brands, for instance, are topped by hip, new jewelry brand, Lee Angel, while Kurt Geiger's affordable Carvela label has entered the top ten.
As for fashionable celebrities, Old Hollywood (Audrey Hepburn, Marilyn Monroe) mingles with the new stars of US cinema including Twilight's Kristen Stewart and Ashley Greene.
1. Lee Angel Jewelry (new)
2. Alexander Wang (re-entry)
3. Chloé (re-entry)
4. Yves Saint Laurent (+4)
5. Emilio Pucci (re-entry)
6. McQ by Alexander McQueen (new)
7. Alexander McQueen (-3)
8. Carvela (new)
9. Halston (re-entry)
10. Miu Miu (re-entry)
1. styledrops.com (new)
2. maxandchloe.com (no change)
3. bunnyhug.co.uk (new)
4. calypso-celle.com (re-entry)
5. 25park.com (+2)
6. farfetch.com (re-entry)
7. kirnazabete.com (re-entry)
8. ysl.com (re-entry)
9. heels.com (new)
10. karenmillen.com (re-entry)
1. Audrey Hepburn (no change)
2. Kristen Stewart (no change)
3. Lady Gaga (no change)
4. Emma Watson (+1)
5. Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen (+2)
6. Leighton Meester (-2)
7. Blake Lively (-1)
8. Marilyn Monroe (+1)
9. Taylor Momsen (-1)
10. Ashley Greene (no change)
1. distressed denim (re-entry)
2. fringe bags (re-entry)
3. peep toe shoes (re-entry)
4. ruffle blouses (re-entry)
5. bustier tops (re-entry)
6. denim shorts (re-entry)
7. floral dresses (re-entry)
8. cocktail rings (re-entry)
9. pearl necklaces (re-entry)
10. cuff bracelets (re-entry)
Polyvore, which lets users express their current fashion preferences in the form of collages, receives five million individual visits a month.
Life & Style blogs
Men in tights: getting to the bottom of the latest trend
Snapchat removed the Best Friends list feature and 'stalkers' are upset
Night Nurse could put drivers over new drug limit
Stephen Hawking: NHS is Britain's finest public service and must be preserved from commercial interests
Baldness could soon be treated using stem cells, scientists hope
- 1 Venezuela Expo Tattoo 2015: Extreme body art from 'Vampire Woman' to 109mm earlobes
- 3 Ball pool for adults opens in London
- 4 Amal Clooney gives excellent response to fashion question at European Court of Human Rights
Negotiable: Tradewind Recruitment: Phase Co-ordinator for Foundation and Key S...
Negotiable: Tradewind Recruitment: SEN Teacher We have a fantastic special n...
Negotiable: Tradewind Recruitment: My client is an 11-18 all ability co-educat...
£100 - £150 per day: Tradewind Recruitment: Year 6 Teacher Birmingham Jan 2015...