Weekly fashion indicators: the hottest online stores
Tired of Net-à-Porter & co? Try StyleDrops, BunnyHug, or heels.com instead to get wardrobe updates on the web.
And it's not just Polyvore's websites of the moment that get new input this week - brands, for instance, are topped by hip, new jewelry brand, Lee Angel, while Kurt Geiger's affordable Carvela label has entered the top ten.
As for fashionable celebrities, Old Hollywood (Audrey Hepburn, Marilyn Monroe) mingles with the new stars of US cinema including Twilight's Kristen Stewart and Ashley Greene.
1. Lee Angel Jewelry (new)
2. Alexander Wang (re-entry)
3. Chloé (re-entry)
4. Yves Saint Laurent (+4)
5. Emilio Pucci (re-entry)
6. McQ by Alexander McQueen (new)
7. Alexander McQueen (-3)
8. Carvela (new)
9. Halston (re-entry)
10. Miu Miu (re-entry)
1. styledrops.com (new)
2. maxandchloe.com (no change)
3. bunnyhug.co.uk (new)
4. calypso-celle.com (re-entry)
5. 25park.com (+2)
6. farfetch.com (re-entry)
7. kirnazabete.com (re-entry)
8. ysl.com (re-entry)
9. heels.com (new)
10. karenmillen.com (re-entry)
1. Audrey Hepburn (no change)
2. Kristen Stewart (no change)
3. Lady Gaga (no change)
4. Emma Watson (+1)
5. Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen (+2)
6. Leighton Meester (-2)
7. Blake Lively (-1)
8. Marilyn Monroe (+1)
9. Taylor Momsen (-1)
10. Ashley Greene (no change)
1. distressed denim (re-entry)
2. fringe bags (re-entry)
3. peep toe shoes (re-entry)
4. ruffle blouses (re-entry)
5. bustier tops (re-entry)
6. denim shorts (re-entry)
7. floral dresses (re-entry)
8. cocktail rings (re-entry)
9. pearl necklaces (re-entry)
10. cuff bracelets (re-entry)
Polyvore, which lets users express their current fashion preferences in the form of collages, receives five million individual visits a month.
Life & Style blogs
Plus live in a folly tower and Towcester growth
Plus how much you need to earn to rent in London, and new homes figures
Plus where The Apprentices live, house price growth outside London, and househunter numbers
- 1 Stoke City investigate 'religious abuse' after 'pig's head is found in Kenwyne Jones' locker'
- 2 Gove’s lesson: spare the comma, spoil the child
- 3 Heading for America? Prepare for the longest US immigration queues ever
- 4 Grace Dent on TV: Extreme Couponing, My Strange Addiction, and Here Comes Honey Boo Boo, TLC
- 5 Join Ryanair! See the world! But we'll only pay you for nine months a year
BMF is the UK’s biggest and best loved outdoor fitness classes
Find out what The Independent's resident travel expert has to say about one of the most beautiful small cities in the world
Win anything from gadgets to five-star holidays on our competitions and offers page.
£30000 - £40000 per annum + BENS: Progressive Recruitment: Drupal Developer A ...
£45000 - £50000 per annum + bens: Progressive Recruitment: C# WEB DEVELOPER Le...
£240 - £260 per day: Progressive Recruitment: WPF Developer (C#, VB.Net) North...
£85 - £120 per day: Randstad Education Cheshire: KS2 teacher needed to do PPA ...