Weekly fashion videos: Alex Wang, Vanessa Bruno, Tom Ford
Friday 04 February 2011
Check out this week's fashion video releases.
If this won't get you into spring mode, nothing will: Banana Republic takes you on a road trip.
New model on the block Ashley Smith features alongside DJ Diplo in Alexander Wang's infectious spring campaign video for his T. line, which is set against one of Diplo's tunes.
The promo video for America's Next Top Model's 16th (!) season is out.
Watch Lou Doillon and Jessica Joffe play the jungle drums in Vanessa Bruno's latest fashion short.
Keira Knightley stars in Elle's cover shoot wearing Tom Ford's new women's collection. According to unconfirmed reports, the actress has signed on to represent the line for the coming six years.
Photographer Amber Gray's video to go with Marie Claire China's February issue is guaranteed to take you to a fashion wonderland.
Director Paul de Luna has released a beautiful short film for Blank Magazine starring model Solange Wilvert.
StyleStalker's video to promote its latest collection is called "The Beautiful and the Damned."
Video lookbooks are the new thing in fashion, and there has rarely been a more charming one as this clip by hat label Yestadt Millinery.
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Katie Hopkins attacked me on Twitter — so I reported her to the police for inciting racial hatred
- 2 Google April Fools': company unveils backwards search engine and huggable digital assistant
- 3 I might be an MP, but that doesn't stop me fighting sexism with my breasts
- 4 April Fools' Day 2015: The best hoax news stories from around the internet
- 5 Gamers confess the worst things they've done in The Sims
£18000 - £22000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is an exciting opportunity...
£30000 - £35000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Working closely with the market...
£20000 - £50000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A reputable company, famed for ...
Negotiable: Ashdown Group: The Ashdown Group has been engaged by a highly resp...