Where to see Rihanna in her panties this fall
Tuesday 12 July 2011
After being replaced by Rosie Huntington-Whiteley in the new
Transformers movie, Megan Fox takes another hit: Giorgio Armani just announced that Rihanna is taking her place in the Italian label's jeans and underwear ads.
Rumors were previously swirling when the star tweeted: "U would NEVER guess what I'm doing right now!!! Hint Hint #Armani," but now it's official: she will star in the campaign for both lines starting this fall.
Rihanna is upping her advertising game at the moment, also having just been named the new face of skincare brand Nivea.
Watch the last instalment of Armani's fashion videos with Megan Fox at http://youtu.be/IsLbFY7jG7s.
Life & Style blogs
Revenge porn: What is it – and how big is the problem?
Teenagers irritable because early school hours mess with their biological clocks
Paris Fashion Week: Karl Lagerfeld leads a feminist riot on 'Boulevard Chanel'
The Fappening: After the third wave of leaked celebrity photos, why can't we stop it?
Windows 10 release: Microsoft bypasses 'Windows 9' with new operating system
- 1 Sainsbury's '50p challenge' poster telling staff to encourage customers to spend more placed in shop window instead of staff room
- 2 Five-year-old Iris Grace is raising awareness of autism through her extraordinary paintings
- 3 HeForShe campaign: Iceland to follow up Emma Watson speech with UN women's rights conference – for men only
- 4 Car tax disc changes: Two days to go - and they affect you much more than just not displaying a piece of paper
- 5 Teenagers irritable because early school hours mess with their biological clocks
- < Previous
- Next >
£50 per day: Randstad Education Cheshire: SEN Teaching Assistant EBD , Septemb...
£400 Per Day: Clearwater People Solutions Ltd: Our client are currently seekin...
£121 - £142 per day: Randstad Education Luton: Early Years, KS1 & 2 Prima...
£121 - £142 per annum: Randstad Education Luton: Early Years, KS1 & 2 Prim...