Where to see Rihanna in her panties this fall
Tuesday 12 July 2011
After being replaced by Rosie Huntington-Whiteley in the new
Transformers movie, Megan Fox takes another hit: Giorgio Armani just announced that Rihanna is taking her place in the Italian label's jeans and underwear ads.
Rumors were previously swirling when the star tweeted: "U would NEVER guess what I'm doing right now!!! Hint Hint #Armani," but now it's official: she will star in the campaign for both lines starting this fall.
Rihanna is upping her advertising game at the moment, also having just been named the new face of skincare brand Nivea.
Watch the last instalment of Armani's fashion videos with Megan Fox at http://youtu.be/IsLbFY7jG7s.
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Cameron's freebie to apartheid South Africa
- 2 Sherlock series 3: Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman provide teasers for the biggest comeback in British television
- 3 Is this the scariest advert ever? Japanese tyre commercial comes with its own disclaimer and health warning
- 4 Australian ultra-nationalist politician Stephanie Banister in car crash immigration TV interview
- 5 People will try to reduce Mandela to a lilting reggae tune about ‘love’. They will fail
- < Previous
- Next >
£50000 - £70000 per annum + Benefits : Harrington Starr: Senior Automation QA ...
£30000 - £40000 per annum + Bonus and Benefits: Harrington Starr: A global Con...
£31000 - £43000 per annum: Capita Education Resourcing Permanent Team: This se...
£27000 - £45000 per annum: Capita Education Resourcing Permanent Team: Lambeth...