William Rast for Target collection set to launch this weekend
Tuesday 14 December 2010
The US mass market retailer Target has teamed up with William Rast, the premium denim and fashion brand co-founded by Trace Ayala and American pop singer Justin Timberlake, to introduce an affordable, limited-edition collection for women and men set to launch nationwide on December 19.
The William Rast for Target collection will feature premium denim jeans, leather motorcycle jackets and outerwear. Ranging in price from $16.99 (13 euros) to $199.99 (148 euros), the collection will be available only from December 19, 2010 through January 22, 2011 at most Target stores and on Target.com. The men's collection embodies a rugged style, while the women's collection blends tomboy fashion with feminine tailoring.
William Rast was founded in 2005. Today, the Los Angeles-based company is a complete lifestyle brand with contemporary men's and women's ready-to-wear collections, footwear and eyewear. William Rast retails for $50 (37 euros) to $700 (520 euros) in high-end department stores in the United States. The label is also sold internationally in Canada, Italy, Germany, Russia and the United Kingdom, as well online at http://www.williamrast.com.
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Apple has installed security backdoors on 600m iPhones and iPads, claims security researcher
- 2 UK pirates will get four warning letters a year
- 3 Fight Club 2: Chuck Palahniuk sequel is a 'meta-fictional comment on the cultural response to the original'
- 4 Is Gideon Levy the most hated man in Israel or just the most heroic?
- 5 Israel-Gaza conflict: Deadly flechette shells 'used by Israeli military in Gaza Strip’
Competitive: The Green Recruitment Company: Job Title: Scheme Manager (BREEAM)...
Flexible, depending on experience: The Green Recruitment Company: Job Title: T...
£850 - £950 per day: Orgtel: Programme Director - Conduct Risk - Banking - £85...
£100 - £110 per day: Orgtel: Project Coordinator/Order Entry Hampshire