Women get to Play, too
Tuesday 15 June 2010
French luxe brand Givenchy is launching a women's version of its RWD Play FFWD fragrance.
Singer Justin Timberlake, who helped to make the men's scent popular in 2008, is also starring in the women's ads alongside model Noot Sear.
The flacon, too, will be similar - but the familiar MP3 design will have a more feminine twist thanks to girly colors and Swarovski crystals.
There will be two new fragrances: RWD Play FFWD for Her, with notes of amyris wood, pink peppercorns, and sweet pea, and RWD Play FFWD Intense, featuring orange and tiare flower and Tonka bean.
Both will launch in August, and prices are estimated to start at €45.
Life & Style blogs
Who is Teresa Fidalgo? Debunking the fake ghost story that's got Instagram spooked
The 10 Best Scotch Whiskies
Scottish salmon sales leap as Asia develops a taste
Grim second life of the 'breastaurant': The oft-loathed sector is booming in the States thanks to Hooters, Twin Peaks and Tilted Kilt
Health: When masturbation can be fatal: The practice of auto-erotic asphyxia is often concealed by a coroner's verdict. Monique Roffey looks at a lethal taboo
- 1 The political parties aren't all the same – which means 2015 will be a 'big-choice' election
- 2 President of Argentina adopts Jewish godson to 'stop him turning into a werewolf'
- 3 ALS ice bucket challenge co-founder Corey Griffin drowns, aged 27
- 4 The 'Black Museum': After 150 years, public set to see exhibits from police’s grisly crime museum
- 5 Naomi Wolf reacts to Isis 'conspiracy theories' critism after she questions whether beheading videos are real
Not specified: Selby Jennings: VP/SVP Credit Quant Top tier investment bank i...
£40000 - £43000 per annum + benefits: Ashdown Group: Senior Marketing Executiv...
£40000 - £43000 per annum + benefits: Ashdown Group: An international organisa...
£25000 - £30000 per annum: Ashdown Group: Internal Recruiter -Rugby, Warwicksh...