Women get to Play, too
Tuesday 15 June 2010
French luxe brand Givenchy is launching a women's version of its RWD Play FFWD fragrance.
Singer Justin Timberlake, who helped to make the men's scent popular in 2008, is also starring in the women's ads alongside model Noot Sear.
The flacon, too, will be similar - but the familiar MP3 design will have a more feminine twist thanks to girly colors and Swarovski crystals.
There will be two new fragrances: RWD Play FFWD for Her, with notes of amyris wood, pink peppercorns, and sweet pea, and RWD Play FFWD Intense, featuring orange and tiare flower and Tonka bean.
Both will launch in August, and prices are estimated to start at €45.
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Germanwings crash: Police make 'significant discovery' at home of co-pilot Andreas Lubitz
- 2 Germanwings captain Patrick Sondenheimer tried to break into locked cockpit door 'with an axe' as plane was descending
- 3 Zayn Malik already working on solo material, just days after quitting One Direction
- 4 The West has it totally wrong on Lee Kuan Yew
- 5 #FreeTheNipple: Women in Iceland bare breasts in solidarity with trolled student
£32000 - £38000 per annum: Ashdown Group: A successful accountancy practice in...
£18000 - £23000 per annum + Uncapped commission: SThree: Does earning a 6 figu...
£18000 - £25000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is an exciting opportunity...
£35000 - £40000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A challenging opportunity for a...