Young start: Romeo Beckham is the new face of Burberry
Monday 17 December 2012
British brand Burberry is known for getting a famous face or two to front its advertising campaigns. Following in the footsteps of supermodels, A-list actors and musicians – the roster of which has previously included Kate Moss, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Emma Watson - is Romeo Beckham, the 10-year-old son of David and Victoria.
Dressed in a mini-me version of Burberry’s classic trench, the pint-sized boy poses with a gap-toothed grin alongside models Edie Campbell and Charlie France, looking at ease in front of the camera. Perhaps unsurprising as he is no stranger to the glare of many a paparazzi’s flashbulb.
Romeo, who wore Burberry for a recent family outing to the theatre to see the new Spice Girls musical Viva Forever, is taking after his mother’s fondness for fashion which saw her model for Roberto Cavalli and Maria Grachvogel prior to designing her own clothing line. Romeo is something of a surprise choice as he is often overshadowed by all-singing and dancing younger brother Cruz, who seems more than happy in the limelight.
Life & Style blogs
Snapchat removed the Best Friends list feature and 'stalkers' are upset
Virtual reality thrusts viewers into the frontline of global events - and puts film-goers at the heart of the action
Fifty years of David Bowie's hairstyles in one animated gif
A bottle of wine a day is not bad for you and abstaining is worse than drinking, scientist claims
Eculizumab: 'The £10m-per-patient NHS drug gave me my life back’
- 1 Saudi preacher who 'raped and tortured' his five -year-old daughter to death is released after paying 'blood money'
- 2 Michelle Obama highlights harsh restrictions faced by Saudi women after meeting King Salman without wearing a headscarf
- 3 Amal Clooney gives excellent response to fashion question at European Court of Human Rights
- 4 A bottle of wine a day is not bad for you and abstaining is worse than drinking, scientist claims
- 5 Isis publicly behead man in Syrian town square for 'insulting Allah' as he screams for help
£14500 - £15000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: An Accounts Assistant is immedi...
£28000 - £30000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is a fantastic opportunity...
£60000 per annum: Ashdown Group: SQL DBA (SSIS, ETL) - Central London, £60,000...
£13000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This Pension Specialist was established ...