Saturday 08 August 1998
1 / LOST IN SPACE
2 / DR DOLITTLE
3 / GODZILLA
4 / THE DAYTRIPPERS
5 / THE GINGERBREAD MAN
6 / SIX DAYS, SEVEN NIGHTS
7 / THE CASTLE
8 / HANA-BI
9 / THE BIG LEBOWSKI
10 / CITY OF ANGELS
US TOP 10
1 / SAVING PRIVATE RYAN
2 / THE MASK OF ZORRO
3 / LETHAL WEAPON 4
4 / THERE'S SOMETHING ABOUT MARY
5 / ARMAGEDDON
6 / DR DOLITTLE
7 / DISTURBING BEHAVIOUR
8 / MAFIA!
9 / SMALL SOLDIERS
10 / MULAN
Culinary experts in The Netherlands thought it was 'fresh' and 'tasty'
Life & Style blogs
Nokia no more: Microsoft drops once-ubiquitous mobile name – in favour of its Lumia brand
A cup of tea is every worker's right
Watch what happened when food critics were unknowingly served McDonald's
Fake goats’ cheese found in supermarkets
Handy hacks that make life easier: New book reveals how to rid your inbox of spam, protect your passwords and amplify your iPhone
Cameron is warned 'no possibility' of UK reducing immigration and that bid to bring in quota on migrant workers would be illegal
Of course, teenage girls need role models – but not like beauty vlogger Zoella
Support for EU membership 'at highest level since 1991' with most Brits wanting to stay 'in'
Thousands with degenerative conditions classified as 'fit to work in future' – despite no possibility of improvement
Residents should throw a street party and mix with immigrant neighbours, councils told
Russell Brand threatened with arrest after filming outside Fox News headquarters
- 1 Nokia no more: Microsoft drops once-ubiquitous mobile name – in favour of its Lumia brand
- 2 Renee Zellweger on plastic surgery: 'I'm living a more fulfilling life and I'm thrilled that perhaps it shows'
- 3 Jimmy Carr's controversial Oscar Pistorius joke goes too far at the Q Awards
- 4 Australian café owner sparks debate after saying 'No' to having unruly children on premises
- 5 NHS staff banned from drinking tea or coffee on the job because it looks like they're not working hard enough
£100 - £140 per day: Randstad Education Birmingham: We are looking for Founda...
Main Teacher Pay Scale : Randstad Education Leeds: Teacher of Psychology An en...
competitive + bonus + benefits: Sauce Recruitment: A global entertainment busi...
£35000 per annum: Ashdown Group: This new opportunity has responsibilities des...