Become a Zagat reviewer
Friday 14 May 2010
Zagat, the oldest crowd-sourcing dining guide, sent an encouraging tweet asking individuals to rate and review the best New York City eateries by Sunday, May 16.
To vote or share your reviews is free and helps Zagat continue to be the leader in a people's choice dining guide.
In addition to voting for New York City's top restaurants, the following other cities are open for voting: Ohio, USA (until June 13); Colorado, USA (until June 6), Salt Lake City, USA (until June 6); and Tokyo, Japan (until June 13).
In addition to selecting your favorite restaurants, The Titanic Awards 2010 online survey, also known as the World's Worst list that celebrates the food and travel industry's failures, are underway with voting closing on July 30.
Life & Style blogs
Men in tights: getting to the bottom of the latest trend
Snapchat removed the Best Friends list feature and 'stalkers' are upset
Night Nurse could put drivers over new drug limit
Stephen Hawking: NHS is Britain's finest public service and must be preserved from commercial interests
Baldness could soon be treated using stem cells, scientists hope
- 1 Venezuela Expo Tattoo 2015: Extreme body art from 'Vampire Woman' to 109mm earlobes
- 2 Saudi preacher who 'raped and tortured' his five -year-old daughter to death is released after paying 'blood money'
- 3 Ball pool for adults opens in London
- 4 Amal Clooney gives excellent response to fashion question at European Court of Human Rights
- 5 Rashida Jones speaks out against male-centric porn saying 'women should have sex and feel good about it'
iJobs Food & Drink
£30000 - £40000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is a great opportunity for...
£21000 - £22000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Located on the stunning Sandban...
£26 - 35k (DOE): Guru Careers: An Email Marketing Specialist is needed to join...
Negotiable: Recruitment Genius: This is a fantastic opportunity to join a is a...