Become a Zagat reviewer
Friday 14 May 2010
Zagat, the oldest crowd-sourcing dining guide, sent an encouraging tweet asking individuals to rate and review the best New York City eateries by Sunday, May 16.
To vote or share your reviews is free and helps Zagat continue to be the leader in a people's choice dining guide.
In addition to voting for New York City's top restaurants, the following other cities are open for voting: Ohio, USA (until June 13); Colorado, USA (until June 6), Salt Lake City, USA (until June 6); and Tokyo, Japan (until June 13).
In addition to selecting your favorite restaurants, The Titanic Awards 2010 online survey, also known as the World's Worst list that celebrates the food and travel industry's failures, are underway with voting closing on July 30.
Life & Style blogs
Alexander McQueen at auction: What makes a really great piece of fashion?
A bottle of wine a day is not bad for you and abstaining is worse than drinking, scientist claims
No female ejaculation, please, we’re British: a history of porn and censorship
Stressed nurses are 'forced to choose between health of patients and their own'
Pornhub: Kim Kardashian's sex tape is the most-watched porn video of all-time
- 1 Nigel Farage: Me vs Russell Brand on Question Time – he's got the chest hair but where are his ideas?
- 2 Harry Potter fans can apply to the Hogwarts-inspired College of Wizardry
- 3 Jessica Chambers: 19-year-old woman 'doused with lighter fluid and burned alive' in the US
- 4 Russell Brand calls Nigel Farage 'poundshop Enoch Powell' in BBC Question Time debate
- 5 Orange Wednesdays are no more
iJobs Food & Drink
£240 - £275 per day: Investigo: Support the global business through in-depth a...
Negotiable: Ashdown Group: Data Manager - MySQL, Shell Scripts, Java, VB Scrip...
£27000 - £32000 per annum: Ashdown Group: Application Support Analyst - near S...
£23000 - £27000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This successful group of compan...