Become a Zagat reviewer
Friday 14 May 2010
Zagat, the oldest crowd-sourcing dining guide, sent an encouraging tweet asking individuals to rate and review the best New York City eateries by Sunday, May 16.
To vote or share your reviews is free and helps Zagat continue to be the leader in a people's choice dining guide.
In addition to voting for New York City's top restaurants, the following other cities are open for voting: Ohio, USA (until June 13); Colorado, USA (until June 6), Salt Lake City, USA (until June 6); and Tokyo, Japan (until June 13).
In addition to selecting your favorite restaurants, The Titanic Awards 2010 online survey, also known as the World's Worst list that celebrates the food and travel industry's failures, are underway with voting closing on July 30.
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Migrant crisis: Greek soldier saved 20 people singlehandedly off Rhodes beach
- 2 Frank Lampard's face drops when Holly Willoughby introduces him as a 'Man City legend'
- 3 UK weather: Britain braced for snow as arctic air mass moves in
- 4 Aaron and Melissa Klein: Oregon anti-gay bakers ordered to pay $135,000 after refusing to make cake for same-sex wedding
- 5 General Election 2015: Stephen Hawking says he will vote Labour
iJobs Food & Drink
£15310 per annum: Recruitment Genius: An exciting opportunity has arisen for a...
£24000 - £25000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Situated in the heart of Bradfo...
£18750 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This Hotel in Chadderton is a popular ch...
£Competitive (DOE) + Benefits: Guru Careers: We are seeking a Marketing and Co...