Become a Zagat reviewer
Friday 14 May 2010
Zagat, the oldest crowd-sourcing dining guide, sent an encouraging tweet asking individuals to rate and review the best New York City eateries by Sunday, May 16.
To vote or share your reviews is free and helps Zagat continue to be the leader in a people's choice dining guide.
In addition to voting for New York City's top restaurants, the following other cities are open for voting: Ohio, USA (until June 13); Colorado, USA (until June 6), Salt Lake City, USA (until June 6); and Tokyo, Japan (until June 13).
In addition to selecting your favorite restaurants, The Titanic Awards 2010 online survey, also known as the World's Worst list that celebrates the food and travel industry's failures, are underway with voting closing on July 30.
Life & Style blogs
Best three-ingredient recipes: From Nutella brownies to mac and cheese and pulled pork
Topshop pulls 'ridiculously skinny' mannequins after being shamed by customer on Facebook
What do the emojis on Snapchat mean?
The lesser known erogenous zones - and how to find them
Jane Birkin asks Hermès fashion house to rename luxury Birkin bags after animal cruelty concerns
- 1 Cecil the lion: Dentist Walter Palmer blames local guides in Zimbabwe for the scandal
- 2 Kate Winslet thanked 'particularly horrible' girl who bullied her at school after Titanic success
- 3 Norwich paedophile ring: Woman at centre of gang who made children 'sexual play things' guilty of 23 offences
- 4 Black and ethnic minority people twice as likely to be hit by Tory cuts than white people, report finds
- 5 Walter Palmer: Cecil the lion killer revealed to be American dentist
iJobs Food & Drink
COMPETITIVE: Guru Careers: A Product Manager / Product Owner is required to jo...
£25k plus Benefits: Guru Careers: A Carpenter and Maintenance Operator is need...
£17600 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This museum cares for one of the largest...
£12500 - £24500 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Drivers wanted for a family run...