Bordeaux’s World Cup ‘2009 v 2005’
Saturday 12 June 2010
On June 11, with all eyes soon to be on the 2010 FIFA's World Cup first matches, Bordeaux winos have caught the fever.
The wine blog Bauduc posted more insights into En Premier (wine futures) Bordeaux 2009 in comparison to Bordeaux 2005 in honor of the World Cup, The Big Match: Bordeaux 2009 v 2005 - a Buyer's Guide .
The "Big Match" scores and compares 175 Bordeaux wines from both the 2009 and 2005 vintages using ratings from Robert M. Parker, Jr., the voice of wine, Jancis Robinson, wine guru, and the blogger and Chateau Bauduc owner Gavin Quinney.
2009 is a clear winner if you tally up all the * which signify Parker's opinion that the wine is the ‘best ever'.
Here is the complete chart and explanation: http://blog.bauduc.com/2010/06/11/the-big-match-bordeaux-2009-v-2005-a-buyers-guide
Life & Style blogs
WWE 2K15 gameplay trailer: First look at glorious next-gen graphics
iOS 8 apps and features: eight iPhone settings you need to look at after you install the update
iPhone 'Wave': iOS 8 hoax claims you can charge your iPhone in the microwave - you can't
Autumn equinox: Google Doodle celebrates first day of autumn 2014
iOS 8: how to free up memory on your iPhone or iPad to install the update
- 1 iOS 8 apps and features: eight iPhone settings you need to look at after you install the update
- 2 Kim Kardashian 'nude photos' leaked on 4chan weeks after Jennifer Lawrence scandal
- 3 'F*ck it, I quit': TV reporter Charlo Greene quits live on air in spectacular fashion
- 4 Scotland could still declare independence – even without referendum, says Alex Salmond
- 5 Hitler’s former food taster reveals the horrors of the Wolf’s Lair
iJobs Food & Drink
£50 - 60k (DOE): Guru Careers: An Affiliate Marketing Manager / Affiliate Mana...
£18000 Per Annum: Clearwater People Solutions Ltd: ***EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY FO...
Basic of £18,000 + commission, realistic OTE of £30-£50k : Ocean Holidays: Le...
£20 - 26k + Benefits: Guru Careers: A Marketing Executive / Member Services Ex...