Bordeaux’s World Cup ‘2009 v 2005’
Saturday 12 June 2010
On June 11, with all eyes soon to be on the 2010 FIFA's World Cup first matches, Bordeaux winos have caught the fever.
The wine blog Bauduc posted more insights into En Premier (wine futures) Bordeaux 2009 in comparison to Bordeaux 2005 in honor of the World Cup, The Big Match: Bordeaux 2009 v 2005 - a Buyer's Guide .
The "Big Match" scores and compares 175 Bordeaux wines from both the 2009 and 2005 vintages using ratings from Robert M. Parker, Jr., the voice of wine, Jancis Robinson, wine guru, and the blogger and Chateau Bauduc owner Gavin Quinney.
2009 is a clear winner if you tally up all the * which signify Parker's opinion that the wine is the ‘best ever'.
Here is the complete chart and explanation: http://blog.bauduc.com/2010/06/11/the-big-match-bordeaux-2009-v-2005-a-buyers-guide
Life & Style blogs
Revenge porn: What is it – and how big is the problem?
Teenagers irritable because early school hours mess with their biological clocks
Paris Fashion Week: Karl Lagerfeld leads a feminist riot on 'Boulevard Chanel'
The Fappening: After the third wave of leaked celebrity photos, why can't we stop it?
Windows 10 release: Microsoft bypasses 'Windows 9' with new operating system
- 1 Sainsbury's '50p challenge' poster telling staff to encourage customers to spend more placed in shop window instead of staff room
- 2 Five-year-old Iris Grace is raising awareness of autism through her extraordinary paintings
- 3 HeForShe campaign: Iceland to follow up Emma Watson speech with UN women's rights conference – for men only
- 4 Car tax disc changes: Two days to go - and they affect you much more than just not displaying a piece of paper
- 5 Teenagers irritable because early school hours mess with their biological clocks
- < Previous
- Next >
iJobs Food & Drink
30,000 to 35,000 per annum: Accountancy Action: We are currently recruiting on...
28,000 to 32,000 per annum: Accountancy Action: Our client, a hospitality busi...
18,000 to 20,000 per annum: Accountancy Action: Our fantastic leisure client i...
£20 - 24k: Guru Careers: A Marketing Analyst / Marketing Executive is needed t...