Daft Punk's clubby new Coca-Cola bottles coming soon
French house DJ duo Daft Punk is teaming up with Coca-Cola in the design of a new line of soda dubbed "Club Coke."
Coca-Cola and Daft Punk posted a video on YouTube on February 23 featuring Daft Punk beats and the austere gold and silver bottle design, which mimics the helmets the duo wear during live performances.
The new beverage is set to be released next month and will be available at dance clubs across France and reportedly across Europe, as previous "Club Coke" lines have been. A special collector's package with both bottles will be available exclusively through the French boutique colette, according to online fashion and culture magazine Hypebeast. There is no mention yet on whether the beverage will be distributed in other countries, including the United States.
This marks Coca-Cola's third branding collaboration on their "Club Coke" line. In 2009, the company teamed up with another French electronic duo, Justice, and designer So Me in a new bottle design. Last year, the company also signed on British singer-songwriter Mika in a bottle design featuring a jungle scene.
Renowned internationally as electronic music innovators, Daft Punk has received two Grammy Awards and seven nominations.
This site isn't live yet but stay tuned: http://www.daftcoke.com/
Watch the video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EOKyD6J4gxI
Life & Style blogs
Dozens of empty homes in two of Liverpool’s most deprived areas will be brought back into use thanks...
A roundup of the latest property news
Plus, do energy saving measures boost house prices?
- 1 Disability campaigners celebrate 'victory' after government rethink over plans to make it more difficult to claim disability benefits
- 2 'Jail reckless bankers': Report urges the Government to introduce new criminal offence for reckless management
- 3 Breaking the Silence: In the reality of occupation, there are no Palestinian civilians – only potential terrorists
- 4 We never knew Nigella Lawson - and we still don’t
- 5 Vice pulls 'breathtakingly tasteless' fashion shoot glorifying the suicides of famous female authors from Sylvia Plath to Virginia Woolf
iJobs Food & Drink
£20,000 - £45,000 OTE: Co-Venture: Working on international markets without ge...
£20,000 - £45,000 OTE: Co-Venture: Working for this company will give you a ch...
£40000 - £60000 Per Annum: The Green Recruitment Company: The Green Recruitmen...
£18000 - £35000 per annum + Award-Winning Benefits & Uncapped Comm: Flight Cen...