Fast food chains menus are expanding in unlikely ways
Saturday 23 October 2010
On October 18, Starbucks added beer and wine to its menu in Seattle locations after 4pm in an effort to optimize consumer dollars.
And, the company is not alone; since September many top on-the-go food and beverage companies have started carrying products that seem to be not directly in line with their brand image.
If you want to switch it up and still frequent your favorite coffee house or burger joint but get a glass or wine or "shareable pizza," see what surprises you may find:
- Burger Kings in Dubai, UAE and New York serve up pizza burgers
- Jamba Juice offers organic coffee and oatmeal
- Domino's Pizza sells an egg breakfast pizza at its 24-hr locations
- McDonald's is making fruit smoothies
- Starbucks pours beer and wine in the state of Washington
- Dunkin Donuts makes egg white and vegetable flatbreads
Life & Style blogs
DNA hope on schizophrenia: Research breakthrough points at over 100 genes
Husband creates spreadsheet detailing wife's 'excuses' for turning down sex
UK pirates will get four warning letters a year
Apple has installed security backdoors on 600m iPhones and iPads, claims security researcher
Man takes most pointless Uber cab ride of all time
- 1 Apple has installed security backdoors on 600m iPhones and iPads, claims security researcher
- 2 Fight Club 2: Chuck Palahniuk sequel is a 'meta-fictional comment on the cultural response to the original'
- 3 Malaysia Airlines MH17 crash: Pro-Russian rebel 'admits to shooting down plane'
- 4 Is Gideon Levy the most hated man in Israel or just the most heroic?
- 5 Students offered grants if they tweet pro-Israeli propaganda
iJobs Food & Drink
£40000 - £60000 per annum + Pension, Healthcare : Deerfoot IT Resources Limite...
£30000 - £45000 per annum + Bonus+Benefits+Package: Harrington Starr: VB.NET a...
Unpaid voluntary role: Old Royal Naval College: To assist the Visitor Experien...
£45-£55k OTE £75k : Charter Selection: Major London International Fashion and ...