Fast food chains menus are expanding in unlikely ways
Saturday 23 October 2010
On October 18, Starbucks added beer and wine to its menu in Seattle locations after 4pm in an effort to optimize consumer dollars.
And, the company is not alone; since September many top on-the-go food and beverage companies have started carrying products that seem to be not directly in line with their brand image.
If you want to switch it up and still frequent your favorite coffee house or burger joint but get a glass or wine or "shareable pizza," see what surprises you may find:
- Burger Kings in Dubai, UAE and New York serve up pizza burgers
- Jamba Juice offers organic coffee and oatmeal
- Domino's Pizza sells an egg breakfast pizza at its 24-hr locations
- McDonald's is making fruit smoothies
- Starbucks pours beer and wine in the state of Washington
- Dunkin Donuts makes egg white and vegetable flatbreads
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Scottish referendum: So how about the English now being given a chance to split from England?
- 2 Friends 20th anniversary: Alison Jackson photographs reunited cast
- 3 London council removes 'unacceptable' Stamford Hill posters telling women which side of the road to walk down
- 4 The response to my Pizza Express review has been overwhelming, and taught me a lot about journalism
- 5 Free U2 album: How the most generous giveaway in music history turned into a PR disaster
iJobs Food & Drink
£18000 Per Annum: Clearwater People Solutions Ltd: ***EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY FO...
Basic of £18,000 + commission, realistic OTE of £30-£50k : Ocean Holidays: Le...
£20 - 26k + Benefits: Guru Careers: A Marketing Executive / Member Services Ex...
£15,000 - £25,000: Recruitment Genius: A fantastic opportunity has arisen for ...