Fast food chains menus are expanding in unlikely ways
Saturday 23 October 2010
On October 18, Starbucks added beer and wine to its menu in Seattle locations after 4pm in an effort to optimize consumer dollars.
And, the company is not alone; since September many top on-the-go food and beverage companies have started carrying products that seem to be not directly in line with their brand image.
If you want to switch it up and still frequent your favorite coffee house or burger joint but get a glass or wine or "shareable pizza," see what surprises you may find:
- Burger Kings in Dubai, UAE and New York serve up pizza burgers
- Jamba Juice offers organic coffee and oatmeal
- Domino's Pizza sells an egg breakfast pizza at its 24-hr locations
- McDonald's is making fruit smoothies
- Starbucks pours beer and wine in the state of Washington
- Dunkin Donuts makes egg white and vegetable flatbreads
Life & Style blogs
Astrological signs are almost all wrong, as movement of moon and sun throws out zodiac
Professional wine tasters putting teeth at risk, study finds
Clocks change: how to make sure iPhone and smartphones automatically ‘spring forward’
NHS property sale could raise £7.5bn to help pay off its growing deficit and free up space for housing
Gay marriage, one year on: Couples mark first anniversary of same-sex marriages
- 1 East 17 bandmember Brian Harvey in 'very desperate situation’
- 2 Is this bridge haunted by the ghost of nu rave?
- 3 Woman filmed launching racist tirade against men on the Tube for speaking in 'own lingo'
- 4 The West has it totally wrong on Lee Kuan Yew
- 5 Scientists have discovered a simple way to cook rice that dramatically cuts the calories
iJobs Food & Drink
£24,000 pa, plus benefits: SFL Group: Looking for a hard-working and self-moti...
£16000 - £17000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This rapidly expanding travel c...
£24000 - £28000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Do you have a strong record of ...
£24000 - £28000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: You will have demonstrable unde...