Oysters with chorizo
Saturday 13 February 2010
This is a bit of a take on the French way of serving oysters with hot spicy sausage. These little Spanish cooking chorizos are perfect for spicing up your oysters a bit and they can be bought from Spanish delis and some supermarkets.
You can serve the chorizos whole or cut them into little pieces once cooked and scatter them over the oysters.
6 oysters, shucked
6 mini cooking chorizo
Cook the chorizos in a frying pan or under the grill for 4-5 minutes, turning them as they are cooking. You will not need any fat in the pan, as they release a fair bit during cooking.
Life & Style blogs
Alexander McQueen at auction: What makes a really great piece of fashion?
A bottle of wine a day is not bad for you and abstaining is worse than drinking, scientist claims
No female ejaculation, please, we’re British: a history of porn and censorship
Stressed nurses are 'forced to choose between health of patients and their own'
Pornhub: Kim Kardashian's sex tape is the most-watched porn video of all-time
- 1 Nigel Farage: Me vs Russell Brand on Question Time – he's got the chest hair but where are his ideas?
- 2 Harry Potter fans can apply to the Hogwarts-inspired College of Wizardry
- 3 Jessica Chambers: 19-year-old woman 'doused with lighter fluid and burned alive' in the US
- 4 Russell Brand calls Nigel Farage 'poundshop Enoch Powell' in BBC Question Time debate
- 5 Orange Wednesdays are no more
iJobs Food & Drink
£240 - £275 per day: Investigo: Support the global business through in-depth a...
Negotiable: Ashdown Group: Data Manager - MySQL, Shell Scripts, Java, VB Scrip...
£27000 - £32000 per annum: Ashdown Group: Application Support Analyst - near S...
£23000 - £27000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This successful group of compan...