The 10 Best bakeware
Friday 13 April 2012
1. OXO flour sifter
This makes flour sifting easier, faster and less messy. Give it a shake and the sifting mechanism produces perfectly lump-free flour.
2. Lakeland cake tin liners
From £4.79 for 50, Lakeland.co.uk
If you want a cheap and easy way to save time on cake baking, this is it. Available in a range of shapes and sizes.
3. Joseph Joseph adjustable rolling pin
This innovative rolling pin takes the guesswork out of preparing pizza and pie bases.
4. Swift mini alphabet cookie cutters
It's hard to think of a more pleasurable way for kids to learn the alphabet.
5. Pampered Chef springform pan
This heavy-duty pan, with tempered glass base, keeps its shape and is scratch-resistant.
6. Portmeirion measuring cups
This stylish, Japanese-inspired set of porcelain measuring cups are as beautiful as they are practical.
7. Emile Henry flan dish
Flans are notorious for sticking, but the clay used here diffuses heat evenly, while the glaze means you can cut directly in the dish.
8. John Lewis silicone heart shaped muffin mould
This mould produces flawless heart-shaped treats with ease, and is robust enough to last you years.
9. Lakeland push pan
From £7.99, Lakeland.co.uk
A favourite of cake queen Mary Berry, these long-lasting, loose-based cake pans are watertight, leak-proof and require no lining.
10. Le Creuset silicone spatula
From £4.75, lecreuset.co.uk
These spatulas come in a range of colours, shapes and sizes to cope with anything from dense ingredients to sauces.
Life & Style blogs
Ebola outbreak: Why has a disease that's only ever killed 2,000 people captivated the darkest side of our imagination?
Ebola virus: UK health officials issue warning to doctors as experts admit the outbreak 'is not under control'
Topless sunbathing is no longer 'du jour' in France
Watch: Vogue Italia's plus-size models in fetish-inspired lingerie shoot
Ebola: UK is ready to deal with outbreak, says Foreign Secretary Philip Hammond
- 1 Sabina Altynbekova, the girl branded 'too good looking' for volleyball, says social media obsession with her is a 'bit much'
- 2 Disney heiress Abigail disowns her share of family profits in West Bank company
- 3 Israel's propaganda machine is finally starting to misfire
- 4 Zayn Malik on Israel-Gaza: One Direction singer bombarded with Twitter death threats after posting #FreePalestine
- 5 'Hello mum, this is going to be hard for you to read ...'
- < Previous
- Next >
iJobs Food & Drink
£23,000: Sauce Recruitment: A global leader in sports and entertainment is now...
£40000 - £60000 per annum + Pension, Healthcare : Deerfoot IT Resources Limite...
£30000 - £45000 per annum + Bonus+Benefits+Package: Harrington Starr: VB.NET a...
Unpaid voluntary role: Old Royal Naval College: To assist the Visitor Experien...