The 10 best Easter eggs
1. Asda Giant Belgian Chocolate Egg
This creamy 1kg giant has just been named best Easter Egg by the Good Housekeeping Institute.
2. Betty's Lily of the Valley Easter Egg
Flavoured with Lily of the Valley. More associated with soap, not chocolate, but works well.
3. Waitrose Belgian Milk Chocolate & Jelly Drops
Coming in at just 150g, this little number is an ideal first Easter egg. It has jelly drops to share too.
4. Charbonnel et Walker Dark Chocolate Egg with Champagne Truffles
Filled with handmade Marc de Champagne truffles to die for.
5. Prestat Sea Salt Caramel Truffle Easter Egg
Sea-salted caramel is all the rage in the world of confectionery and Prestat's new recipe is a hit.
6. Green & Black's Butterscotch Egg
Organic and fairtrade, it's also hard to fault their taste, with crunchy pieces of butterscotch.
7. Divine Milk Chocolate Egg
Here's another ethically sourced cocoa egg for chocoholics with a conscience. This one is a bargain, considering how tasty it is.
8. M&S Luxury Egg Nest
Torn between milk and dark chocolate? This velvety milk-chocolate egg in a dark-chocolate nest, will satisfy both needs.
9. Hotel Chocolat The Eggsibitionist
Filled with 12 scrumptious mini eggs, the presentation is fabulous, too – a ribbon-tied hatbox.
10. Thorntons Egg Hunt Mini Eggs
Hide this bumper pack of mini eggs all around the house for a few moment's peace and quiet.
Life & Style blogs
Doctors are allowed to have personal beliefs, just as long as these beliefs do not interfere with th...
BBC journalist Justin Webb talks about his experiences of the advances in preventing heart attacks a...
Plus the Property Power 100, and the best day to sell your home
The 10 Best Scotch Whiskies
Meet David Karp, the 26-year-old high school dropout worth $275m after selling Tumblr to Yahoo
Xbox 720 and PS4 go head to head: Speculation rife ahead of Microsoft launch - and rumour mill goes into overdrive
Masculinity in crisis? 'There is a battle going on inside us that is never discussed'
Virtually Stephen Fry: Star launches (possibly) the world's most self-regarding app
- 1 Austerity has hardened the nation's heart
- 2 Tottenham to smash pay scale with £150,000-a-week contract in attempt to tie Gareth Bale to club
- 3 Strewth mate. Aussies wave goodbye to Britain as it becomes too pricey to stay
- 4 Be more professional! GCHQ staff rapped as WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange reveals messages that he says point to 'fit up'
- 5 Join Ryanair! See the world! But we'll only pay you for nine months a year
BMF is the UK’s biggest and best loved outdoor fitness classes
Find out what The Independent's resident travel expert has to say about one of the most beautiful small cities in the world
Win anything from gadgets to five-star holidays on our competitions and offers page.
iJobs Food & Drink
£450 - £500 per annum: Progressive Recruitment: BI Developer (SQL Server 2008,...
£26400 - £36000 per annum: Randstad Education Maidstone: An Independant school...
£22k-£25k + comm + benefits: Blue Travel Solutions: LOOKING FOR A CAREER IN TH...
£26k-£29k + excellent comm: Blue Travel Solutions: We have a high-end luxury t...