The 10 best Easter eggs
Friday 30 March 2012
1. Asda Giant Belgian Chocolate Egg
This creamy 1kg giant has just been named best Easter Egg by the Good Housekeeping Institute.
2. Betty's Lily of the Valley Easter Egg
Flavoured with Lily of the Valley. More associated with soap, not chocolate, but works well.
3. Waitrose Belgian Milk Chocolate & Jelly Drops
Coming in at just 150g, this little number is an ideal first Easter egg. It has jelly drops to share too.
4. Charbonnel et Walker Dark Chocolate Egg with Champagne Truffles
Filled with handmade Marc de Champagne truffles to die for.
5. Prestat Sea Salt Caramel Truffle Easter Egg
Sea-salted caramel is all the rage in the world of confectionery and Prestat's new recipe is a hit.
6. Green & Black's Butterscotch Egg
Organic and fairtrade, it's also hard to fault their taste, with crunchy pieces of butterscotch.
7. Divine Milk Chocolate Egg
Here's another ethically sourced cocoa egg for chocoholics with a conscience. This one is a bargain, considering how tasty it is.
8. M&S Luxury Egg Nest
Torn between milk and dark chocolate? This velvety milk-chocolate egg in a dark-chocolate nest, will satisfy both needs.
9. Hotel Chocolat The Eggsibitionist
Filled with 12 scrumptious mini eggs, the presentation is fabulous, too – a ribbon-tied hatbox.
10. Thorntons Egg Hunt Mini Eggs
Hide this bumper pack of mini eggs all around the house for a few moment's peace and quiet.
Life & Style blogs
Three in every four British men will be overweight by 2030, says World Health Organisation
Women think Irish men are the sexiest, survey finds
How to gain confidence and maximise your sexual potential
High school in Texas with no sex education policy is dealing with chlamydia outbreak
What do the emoji on Snapchat mean?
- 1 Boston Marathon runner's search for mystery man she kissed ends with letter from his wife
- 2 Top Gear: Jodie Kidd, Philip Glenister and Guy Martin 'in advanced talks' to replace Jeremy Clarkson and co
- 3 Frankie Boyle on Scottish independence: 'In the Interests of Unity, F**k Off'
- 4 How to gain confidence and maximise your sexual potential
- 5 Chinese theme park sets up 'death simulator' where volunteers can experience being cremated
iJobs Food & Drink
£32K: Guru Careers: We are seeking a Dining Room Head Chef to work for one of ...
£27K: Guru Careers: We are seeking a Pastry Sous Chef / Experienced Pastry Che...
£40000 - £50000 per annum: Ashdown Group: A growing business that has been ope...
£24800 - £29000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: As one of London's leading Muse...