The 10 best Easter eggs
Friday 30 March 2012
1. Asda Giant Belgian Chocolate Egg
This creamy 1kg giant has just been named best Easter Egg by the Good Housekeeping Institute.
2. Betty's Lily of the Valley Easter Egg
Flavoured with Lily of the Valley. More associated with soap, not chocolate, but works well.
3. Waitrose Belgian Milk Chocolate & Jelly Drops
Coming in at just 150g, this little number is an ideal first Easter egg. It has jelly drops to share too.
4. Charbonnel et Walker Dark Chocolate Egg with Champagne Truffles
Filled with handmade Marc de Champagne truffles to die for.
5. Prestat Sea Salt Caramel Truffle Easter Egg
Sea-salted caramel is all the rage in the world of confectionery and Prestat's new recipe is a hit.
6. Green & Black's Butterscotch Egg
Organic and fairtrade, it's also hard to fault their taste, with crunchy pieces of butterscotch.
7. Divine Milk Chocolate Egg
Here's another ethically sourced cocoa egg for chocoholics with a conscience. This one is a bargain, considering how tasty it is.
8. M&S Luxury Egg Nest
Torn between milk and dark chocolate? This velvety milk-chocolate egg in a dark-chocolate nest, will satisfy both needs.
9. Hotel Chocolat The Eggsibitionist
Filled with 12 scrumptious mini eggs, the presentation is fabulous, too – a ribbon-tied hatbox.
10. Thorntons Egg Hunt Mini Eggs
Hide this bumper pack of mini eggs all around the house for a few moment's peace and quiet.
Life & Style blogs
Men in crop tops seem to be trending thanks to Kid Cudi, the social media and the catwalk
What is ALS and the Ice Bucket Challenge?
Greggs Google fail: bakery chain falls afoul of search engine's algorithms with 'unofficial' logo
Anal sex study reveals climate of 'coercion'
Is this the end of apps? New research says a third of us don't bother to download
- 1 Michael Brown shooting: Amnesty International sends team within US for first time as National Guard deployed
- 2 James Foley 'beheaded': Isis video shows militant with British accent 'execute US journalist' – and warns Obama of more to come
- 3 Reading Festival 2014: Tesco branch replaces salad and potatoes for Jagermesiter and vodka
- 4 Here’s the damning letter Robin Williams wrote to his Mrs Doubtfire co-star's principal after they expelled her
- 5 Ferguson protests: 90-year-old Holocaust survivor Hedy Epstein ‘arrested’ by police during St Louis demonstrations
iJobs Food & Drink
£6000 - £50000 per annum + Bonus+Benefits+Package: Harrington Starr: Oracle 11...
£17K OTE £30K: Charter Selection: Highly successful and innovative specialist...
£45000 - £55000 per annum + Benefits: Ashdown Group: Working with an exciting ...
£23,000: Sauce Recruitment: A global leader in sports and entertainment is now...