The 10 best Easter eggs
Friday 30 March 2012
1. Asda Giant Belgian Chocolate Egg
This creamy 1kg giant has just been named best Easter Egg by the Good Housekeeping Institute.
2. Betty's Lily of the Valley Easter Egg
Flavoured with Lily of the Valley. More associated with soap, not chocolate, but works well.
3. Waitrose Belgian Milk Chocolate & Jelly Drops
Coming in at just 150g, this little number is an ideal first Easter egg. It has jelly drops to share too.
4. Charbonnel et Walker Dark Chocolate Egg with Champagne Truffles
Filled with handmade Marc de Champagne truffles to die for.
5. Prestat Sea Salt Caramel Truffle Easter Egg
Sea-salted caramel is all the rage in the world of confectionery and Prestat's new recipe is a hit.
6. Green & Black's Butterscotch Egg
Organic and fairtrade, it's also hard to fault their taste, with crunchy pieces of butterscotch.
7. Divine Milk Chocolate Egg
Here's another ethically sourced cocoa egg for chocoholics with a conscience. This one is a bargain, considering how tasty it is.
8. M&S Luxury Egg Nest
Torn between milk and dark chocolate? This velvety milk-chocolate egg in a dark-chocolate nest, will satisfy both needs.
9. Hotel Chocolat The Eggsibitionist
Filled with 12 scrumptious mini eggs, the presentation is fabulous, too – a ribbon-tied hatbox.
10. Thorntons Egg Hunt Mini Eggs
Hide this bumper pack of mini eggs all around the house for a few moment's peace and quiet.
Life & Style blogs
DNA hope on schizophrenia: Research breakthrough points at over 100 genes
Husband creates spreadsheet detailing wife's 'excuses' for turning down sex
Apple has installed security backdoors on 600m iPhones and iPads, claims security researcher
UK pirates will get four warning letters a year
Xiaomi Mi4: 'Apple of China' launches flagship mobile to challenge the iPhone
- 1 Husband creates spreadsheet detailing wife's 'excuses' for turning down sex
- 2 Saneie Masilela, 9, marries Helen Shabangu, 53 years his senior, for the second time
- 3 UK pirates will get four warning letters a year
- 4 Why I'm on the brink of burning my Israeli passport
- 5 Is Gideon Levy the most hated man in Israel or just the most heroic?
iJobs Food & Drink
£30000 - £45000 per annum + Bonus+Benefits+Package: Harrington Starr: VB.NET a...
Unpaid voluntary role: Old Royal Naval College: To assist the Visitor Experien...
£45-£55k OTE £75k : Charter Selection: Major London International Fashion and ...
£17K OTE £30K: Charter Selection: Highly successful and innovative specialist...