The 10 Best gifts for foodies
Whether it’s a space-age set of scales or a perfect blend of Parisian tea, we’ve found a culinary present for everyone...
From £8.50 per 100g, selfridges.com
Exotic selection of teas from the Parisian tea house, whose tea is served in the UK by the Manoir aux Quat'Saisons and Claridge's.
Impress your loved ones with this pot of Persian-style salted caviar. Don't worry, though, you won't have to remortgage the house.
Get your meat cooked just so, whether it's rare roast beef or medium-rare lamb. It has an easy-read display and temperature guides.
This one holds tablets as well as the latest Nigella or Heston and folds away when you're not using it to become paperback book-sized.
A tiny family-run bakery in Montalcino supplies these handmade cakes, which are crunchy on the outside and soft on the inside.
Give the gift of delicious breakfasts all through January with Pierre Hermes' chocolate and hazelnut spread.
No foodie will fail to be impressed with a gift from Le Creuset and the great thing about this one is that it doesn't cost a fortune. Perfect for baking pies.
F&M's new "forage" range includes some fantastic condiments, syrups and preserves made from Britain's wild ingredients.
As well as looking pretty space-age and being uncommonly precise, these scales fold in on themselves, so take up the bare minimum of space.
Made to an authentic Indian recipe, this chutney contains real chunks of mango, along with aromatic and whole spices.
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Germanwings crash: Captain of doomed plane was only 'on board because he changed job to spend more time with his children'
- 2 Ohio Democrat Teresa Fedor speaks out during abortion debate to reveal she has been raped – and is interrupted by laughter from Republicans
- 3 Gamers confess the worst things they've done in The Sims
- 4 Germanwings crash: 'Andreas Lubitz planned to marry pregnant girlfriend', claims German report
- 5 Germanwings plane crash: Transcript reveals passengers 'screamed for over five minutes' before plane crashed into mountain
iJobs Food & Drink
£24,000 pa, plus benefits: SFL Group: Looking for a hard-working and self-moti...
£16000 - £17000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This rapidly expanding travel c...
£24000 - £28000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Do you have a strong record of ...
£24000 - £28000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: You will have demonstrable unde...