The 10 Best gifts for foodies
Whether it’s a space-age set of scales or a perfect blend of Parisian tea, we’ve found a culinary present for everyone...
From £8.50 per 100g, selfridges.com
Exotic selection of teas from the Parisian tea house, whose tea is served in the UK by the Manoir aux Quat'Saisons and Claridge's.
Impress your loved ones with this pot of Persian-style salted caviar. Don't worry, though, you won't have to remortgage the house.
Get your meat cooked just so, whether it's rare roast beef or medium-rare lamb. It has an easy-read display and temperature guides.
This one holds tablets as well as the latest Nigella or Heston and folds away when you're not using it to become paperback book-sized.
A tiny family-run bakery in Montalcino supplies these handmade cakes, which are crunchy on the outside and soft on the inside.
Give the gift of delicious breakfasts all through January with Pierre Hermes' chocolate and hazelnut spread.
No foodie will fail to be impressed with a gift from Le Creuset and the great thing about this one is that it doesn't cost a fortune. Perfect for baking pies.
F&M's new "forage" range includes some fantastic condiments, syrups and preserves made from Britain's wild ingredients.
As well as looking pretty space-age and being uncommonly precise, these scales fold in on themselves, so take up the bare minimum of space.
Made to an authentic Indian recipe, this chutney contains real chunks of mango, along with aromatic and whole spices.
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Gun instructor accidentally shot dead by nine-year-old girl with Uzi gun
- 2 Miley Cyrus' homeless MTV VMAs date, Jesse Helt, is wanted by the police
- 3 Notting Hill Carnival: Woman shares selfie after being ‘punched in face for telling man to stop groping her’
- 4 Pamela Anderson rejects ice bucket challenge because of ALS experiments on animals: 'Mice had holes drilled into their skulls'
- 5 Homer Simpson has taken the ALS ice bucket challenge because of course he has
- < Previous
- Next >
iJobs Food & Drink
£30 - 35k + Uncapped Comission (£70k Y1 OTE): Guru Careers: A Business Develop...
£18k + Uncapped Commission (£60k Y1 OTE): Guru Careers: A Graduate Sales Exe...
£25 - 60k (DOE): Guru Careers: A Web Developer / Software Developer is needed ...
£6000 - £50000 per annum + Bonus+Benefits+Package: Harrington Starr: Oracle 11...