The 10 best picnic hampers
Samuel Muston is deputy editor & food editor of The Independent Magazine. He writes a weekly food column – On the Menu – which appears in The Independent on Friday and i on Monday. And also travel and general features. Follow him on Instagram at @smuston
Wednesday 06 April 2011
If the forecasts are right, we're heading for a sunny spring. So get yourself to the park – with some provisions. Feast your eyes on these al fresco foodie sets.
Life & Style blogs
The difference between a psychopath and a sociopath
Prostate cancer could actually be five different diseases, say scientists
Samsung Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge price to be slashed after disappointing sales
NHS treatments such as vasectomies and hip operations to be rationed because of cost-cutting
Hermes responds to Jane Birkin’s request to drop her name from the iconic handbag
- 1 Top Gear team of Jeremy Clarkson, Richard Hammond and James May officially heading to Amazon Prime for new car show
- 2 Stuart Baggs: Apprentice star 'The Brand' found dead aged 27
- 3 How to cancel Amazon Prime: after Top Gear hiring, how to leave premium service
- 4 Tesco scraps 'unexpected item in the bagging area' as self-checkouts switch to less 'frustrating' audio
- 5 Living in Spain and commuting to London 'cheaper than actually working in London'
iJobs Food & Drink
COMPETITIVE: Guru Careers: A Product Manager / Product Owner is required to jo...
£25k plus Benefits: Guru Careers: A Carpenter and Maintenance Operator is need...
£17600 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This museum cares for one of the largest...
£12500 - £24500 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Drivers wanted for a family run...