The 50 best farm shops
From country estates to organic smallholdings, Rhiannon Batten presents the experts' guide to where to find the finest meats and freshest fruit
Saturday 06 August 2011
This week's panel:
Charlie Burton is editor of the National Trust’s sustainable food newsletter and writes about the food she grows on her blog Eat the Earth ( http://eattheearth.wordpress.com);
Jo Tinsley is features editor of Countryfile magazine ( www.countryfile.com);
Danny Green is sales and marketing manager at the local food producer directory www.farmshop.uk.com
Leave your comments and suggestions below
Life & Style blogs
The Art of Swimming: The way many people swim might be doing them more harm than good, says a man bringing posture to the pool
The brothel buster: Meet the man who gets paid to have sex with prostitutes
New exhibition celebrates the evolution of swimwear
Woman, 21, dies after taking contraceptive pill that 'caused fatal blood clot'
What do the emoji on Snapchat mean?
- 1 Cyclist who knocked down three-year-old girl says his life has been 'destroyed'
- 2 Chelsea victory parade: Chelsea mocked on Twitter as 'tens of fans' pack the streets of London
- 3 US warned by Chinese media to stop meddling or 'war will be inevitable'
- 4 Woman, 21, dies after taking contraceptive pill that 'caused fatal blood clot'
- 5 Isis burns woman alive for refusing to engage in 'extreme' sex act, UN says
iJobs Food & Drink
£24K + Excellent Benefits: Guru Careers: We are seeking an Events Coordinator ...
Salary 42,000: Royal Yachting Association Cymru Wales: The CEO is responsible ...
£35-40k (DOE) + Benefits: Guru Careers: We are seeking a Marketing Communicati...
£40000 - £50000 per annum: Ashdown Group: A growing business that has been ope...