The 50 best farm shops
From country estates to organic smallholdings, Rhiannon Batten presents the experts' guide to where to find the finest meats and freshest fruit
Saturday 06 August 2011
This week's panel:
Charlie Burton is editor of the National Trust’s sustainable food newsletter and writes about the food she grows on her blog Eat the Earth ( http://eattheearth.wordpress.com);
Jo Tinsley is features editor of Countryfile magazine ( www.countryfile.com);
Danny Green is sales and marketing manager at the local food producer directory www.farmshop.uk.com
Leave your comments and suggestions below
Life & Style blogs
Imagination Quotient tests could lead to smartphone app that boosts your creativity
Reader dilemma: 'My boyfriend jokes about putting photos of us having sex on Facebook'
The Gay Beards: Whiskers as you've never seen them before
Asexuality: when life isn't all about sex
Twitter deletes plagiarised jokes for 'copyright infringement'
- 1 Reader dilemma: 'My boyfriend jokes about putting photos of us having sex on Facebook'
- 2 Kenya President Uhuru Kenyatta clashes with President Obama on LGBT equality: ‘Gay rights is really a non-issue’
- 3 37-year-old black woman found dead in police custody
- 4 Kanye West praises Caitlyn Jenner on I Am Cait: 'You couldn't have been up against more'
- 5 Five-year-old boy forced classmate to simulate oral sex at primary school, claims mother
iJobs Food & Drink
£12500 - £24500 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Drivers wanted for a family run...
£40000 - £45000 per annum: Ashdown Group: A successful leisure company is seek...
Negotiable: Recruitment Genius: The positions above are available either part ...
£25K: Guru Careers: We are seeking a Fitness Centre Supervisor / Duty Manager ...