The 50 best farm shops
From country estates to organic smallholdings, Rhiannon Batten presents the experts' guide to where to find the finest meats and freshest fruit
Saturday 06 August 2011
This week's panel:
Charlie Burton is editor of the National Trust’s sustainable food newsletter and writes about the food she grows on her blog Eat the Earth ( http://eattheearth.wordpress.com);
Jo Tinsley is features editor of Countryfile magazine ( www.countryfile.com);
Danny Green is sales and marketing manager at the local food producer directory www.farmshop.uk.com
Leave your comments and suggestions below
Life & Style blogs
What marriage would look like if we actually followed the Bible
Overly-controlling parents cause their children lifelong psychological damage, says study
What do the emojis on Snapchat mean?
Orthorexia nervosa: How becoming obsessed with healthy eating can lead to malnutrition
Men who buy sex share 'key characteristics' with aggressive sex offenders, study claims
- 1 What marriage would look like if we actually followed the Bible
- 2 If these extraordinarily powerful images of a dead Syrian child washed up on a beach don't change Europe's attitude to refugees, what will?
- 3 The Chinese city where men have 'three girlfriends because there are so many women'
- 4 'Heartbreaking' Syria orphan photo wasn't taken in Syria and not of orphan
- 5 Orthorexia nervosa: How becoming obsessed with healthy eating can lead to malnutrition
iJobs Food & Drink
£22000 - £32000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: The fastest growing fitness cha...
£7500 - £10000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: The fastest growing fitness chai...
COMPETITIVE: Guru Careers: A Marketing / Digital Marketing Executive (CRM, Eve...
£8 per hour: Recruitment Genius: The role is likely to be 4on 4 off, days and ...