The 50 best farm shops
From country estates to organic smallholdings, Rhiannon Batten presents the experts' guide to where to find the finest meats and freshest fruit
Saturday 06 August 2011
This week's panel:
Charlie Burton is editor of the National Trust’s sustainable food newsletter and writes about the food she grows on her blog Eat the Earth ( http://eattheearth.wordpress.com);
Jo Tinsley is features editor of Countryfile magazine ( www.countryfile.com);
Danny Green is sales and marketing manager at the local food producer directory www.farmshop.uk.com
Leave your comments and suggestions below
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Planes go hybrid-electric in important step to greener flight
- 2 Antonio Martin shooting: Police and protesters clash over teenager's death just five miles from Ferguson, Missouri
- 3 British actor Idris Elba cannot star as James Bond because he is black, says shock jock Rush Limbaugh
- 4 Hip hop is both racial and political, and for Iggy Azalea to suggest otherwise is insulting
- 5 Man hospitalised with pneumonia after downing eggnog at office Christmas party
iJobs Food & Drink
£25000 - £30000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: The fastest growing fitness cha...
£240 - £275 per day: Investigo: Support the global business through in-depth a...
Negotiable: Ashdown Group: Data Manager - MySQL, Shell Scripts, Java, VB Scrip...
£27000 - £32000 per annum: Ashdown Group: Application Support Analyst - near S...