The 50 best farm shops
From country estates to organic smallholdings, Rhiannon Batten presents the experts' guide to where to find the finest meats and freshest fruit
Saturday 06 August 2011
This week's panel:
Charlie Burton is editor of the National Trust’s sustainable food newsletter and writes about the food she grows on her blog Eat the Earth ( http://eattheearth.wordpress.com);
Jo Tinsley is features editor of Countryfile magazine ( www.countryfile.com);
Danny Green is sales and marketing manager at the local food producer directory www.farmshop.uk.com
Leave your comments and suggestions below
Life & Style blogs
Free porn websites could be shut down within months, says David Cameron
The 'world's most beautiful vagina' has been debunked by science
National Orgasm Day: Six reasons (plus one bogus one) why they're good for us
What do the emojis on Snapchat mean?
Amazon Prime - how to cancel: after Top Gear hiring, instructions on how to leave premium service
- 1 Stuart Baggs dies: Apprentice star 'The Brand' found dead aged 27
- 2 Whoopi Goldberg tells Cara Delevingne to suck it up: 'She's not famous. I'M famous'
- 3 1000 people played Foo Fighters simultaneously to try and get them to play their city
- 4 Every club should be like Labour – you can’t join as a new member unless you’re already a member
- 5 Doctor Who: Christopher Eccleston says why he left the BBC series after just one series
iJobs Food & Drink
£14000 - £17000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: The fastest growing travel comp...
£19000 - £21000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Are you looking for an exciting...
COMPETITIVE: Guru Careers: A Product Manager / Product Owner is required to jo...
£25k plus Benefits: Guru Careers: A Carpenter and Maintenance Operator is need...