The 50 Best Farm Shops
From artisan cheeses to free-range bangers – scrumptious foods are feeding our love of delectable delis. Rhiannon Batten picks the cream of the crop
Saturday 01 November 2008
Click the image to the right to launch the 50 best.
Do you know any local farm produce suppliers who we've missed out who deserve a mention? Leave details and further suggestions below.
This week's panel: Henrietta Green is an expert on Britain's local and regional speciality food producers and the founder of Food Lovers Britain (FoodLoversBritain.com); Roopa Gulati is the deputy food editor of UKTV Food (www.uktv.co.uk/food) and a regular judge on Radio 4's Food and Farming Awards; Matthew Drennan is the editor of delicious. magazine (www.deliciousmagazine.co.uk); Amanda Smyth is the head of marketing for Visit England (www.enjoyengland.com/ruralescapes). For more information on food in Scotland see www.eastscotland.com
Mountain goats miraculously survive avalanche in the Alps
Skyfall's Ben Whishaw confirmed for Freddie Mercury film
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Mountain goats' miraculous escape from avalanche captured in dramatic video footage
- 2 Gurdwaras-turned-food banks: Sikh temples are catering for rise in Britain’s hungry
- 3 Kenyan politician Mike Sonko left red-faced after photoshopping himself next to Nelson Mandela
- 4 Government delays EU immigration report because it is too positive
- 5 'I'm experiencing austerity as well', says Princess Michael of Kent
- < Previous
- Next >
iJobs Food & Drink
£23000 - £27000 per annum + Award-Winning Benefits: Round The World Experts: L...
£23000 - £27000 per annum + (£16K Base + Uncapped Commission): Flight Centre L...
£2000 - £25500 per annum + Benefits: Flight Centre Limited: We are seeking an ...
£30000 - £45000 per annum + Bonus+Benefits+Package: Harrington Starr: VB.NET a...