The 50 Best Farm Shops
From artisan cheeses to free-range bangers – scrumptious foods are feeding our love of delectable delis. Rhiannon Batten picks the cream of the crop
Saturday 01 November 2008
Click the image to the right to launch the 50 best.
Do you know any local farm produce suppliers who we've missed out who deserve a mention? Leave details and further suggestions below.
This week's panel: Henrietta Green is an expert on Britain's local and regional speciality food producers and the founder of Food Lovers Britain (FoodLoversBritain.com); Roopa Gulati is the deputy food editor of UKTV Food (www.uktv.co.uk/food) and a regular judge on Radio 4's Food and Farming Awards; Matthew Drennan is the editor of delicious. magazine (www.deliciousmagazine.co.uk); Amanda Smyth is the head of marketing for Visit England (www.enjoyengland.com/ruralescapes). For more information on food in Scotland see www.eastscotland.com
Life & Style blogs
- 1 This is what happens when you tattoo Charmander on yourself, drunk, and with no experience
- 2 BBC election debate: The one photo that summed up the whole 90-minute leaders debate
- 3 18th century sex toy found in 'toilet of sword fighting school' in Poland
- 4 The Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice trailer has leaked – watch
- 5 Rebecca Francis accuses Ricky Gervais of using 'influence' to target female hunters after receiving barrage of death threats
iJobs Food & Drink
£24000 - £27000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: With offices in Manchester, Lon...
Competitive (DOE) + Benefits: Guru Careers: We are seeking a number of Marketi...
£20000 - £27000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This well established business ...
£25000 per annum + Benefits: Ashdown Group: Management Accountant - Manchester...