The 50 Best gastro pubs
From buzzing city bars to snug country inns, Sophie Morris raises a glass to the best places in Britain to wash down fine food with choice ales, scrumptious ciders and world-class wines
Saturday 13 August 2011
This week's panel:
Jackie Bates is editor of the ‘AA Pub Guide’ ( www.theaa.com);
David Hancock is editor of ‘Alastair Sawday’s Special Places Pubs & Inns of England & Wales’ (RRP £15.99 or £11.99 + P&P from www.sawdays.co.uk/bookshop);
Iain Loe is Camra’s research and information manager ( www.camra.org.uk);
Fiona Stapley is co-editor of ‘The Good Pub Guide’ ( www.thegoodpubguide.co.uk)
Leave your comments and suggestions below
Life & Style blogs
The Evil Within preview: a survival horror fan’s best worst nightmare
36-year-old skeleton of dead baby found inside Indian woman
Porn film production 'must stop in Los Angeles' after actor tests positive for HIV
The 3D-printed key that can unlock anything
Anal sex study reveals climate of 'coercion'
- 1 Unseen Charlie and the Chocolate Factory chapter deemed 'too subversive' released
- 2 Ebola virus: It's ripped through towns – now the deadliest ever outbreak of the virus is heading for Africa's teeming cities
- 3 Joan Rivers: 'Palestinians deserve to be dead'
- 4 A teacher speaks out: 'I'm effectively being forced out of a career that I wanted to love'
- 5 Mexican woman becomes world’s 'oldest person' at 127
- < Previous
- Next >
iJobs Food & Drink
£15,000 - £25,000: Recruitment Genius: A fantastic opportunity has arisen for ...
£30000 - £45000 per annum + Bonus+Benefits+Package: Harrington Starr: VB.NET a...
£30 - 35k + Uncapped Comission (£70k Y1 OTE): Guru Careers: A Business Develop...
£18k + Uncapped Commission (£60k Y1 OTE): Guru Careers: A Graduate Sales Exe...