The 50 Best gastro pubs
From buzzing city bars to snug country inns, Sophie Morris raises a glass to the best places in Britain to wash down fine food with choice ales, scrumptious ciders and world-class wines
Saturday 13 August 2011
This week's panel:
Jackie Bates is editor of the ‘AA Pub Guide’ ( www.theaa.com);
David Hancock is editor of ‘Alastair Sawday’s Special Places Pubs & Inns of England & Wales’ (RRP £15.99 or £11.99 + P&P from www.sawdays.co.uk/bookshop);
Iain Loe is Camra’s research and information manager ( www.camra.org.uk);
Fiona Stapley is co-editor of ‘The Good Pub Guide’ ( www.thegoodpubguide.co.uk)
Leave your comments and suggestions below
Life & Style blogs
Looking past the search results: Google 2.0 will 'build airports and cities' says report
Jennifer Lawrence nude pictures leaked: Reddit removes 'The Fappening' board dedicated to sharing naked pictures of celebrities
iPhone 'Wave': iOS 8 hoax claims you can charge your iPhone in the microwave - you can't
A bottle of wine a day is not bad for you and abstaining is worse than drinking, scientist claims
iOS 8: how to free up memory on your iPhone or iPad to install the update
- 1 Scottish referendum: So how about the English now being given a chance to split from England?
- 2 London council removes 'unacceptable' Stamford Hill posters telling women which side of the road to walk down
- 3 Kim Kardashian 'nude pictures' leaked on 4chan in new celebrity hacking attack weeks after Jennifer Lawrence scandal
- 4 Matthew Miller: American sentenced to hard labour in North Korea 'wanted to be Snowden II'
- 5 Iranian blogger found guilty of insulting Prophet Mohammad on Facebook sentenced to death
iJobs Food & Drink
£18000 Per Annum: Clearwater People Solutions Ltd: ***EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY FO...
Basic of £18,000 + commission, realistic OTE of £30-£50k : Ocean Holidays: Le...
£20 - 26k + Benefits: Guru Careers: A Marketing Executive / Member Services Ex...
£15,000 - £25,000: Recruitment Genius: A fantastic opportunity has arisen for ...