The 50 Best gastro pubs
From buzzing city bars to snug country inns, Sophie Morris raises a glass to the best places in Britain to wash down fine food with choice ales, scrumptious ciders and world-class wines
Saturday 13 August 2011
This week's panel:
Jackie Bates is editor of the ‘AA Pub Guide’ ( www.theaa.com);
David Hancock is editor of ‘Alastair Sawday’s Special Places Pubs & Inns of England & Wales’ (RRP £15.99 or £11.99 + P&P from www.sawdays.co.uk/bookshop);
Iain Loe is Camra’s research and information manager ( www.camra.org.uk);
Fiona Stapley is co-editor of ‘The Good Pub Guide’ ( www.thegoodpubguide.co.uk)
Leave your comments and suggestions below
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Keira Knightley topless: Usually conservative actress does own take on #Freethenipple campaign for Interview Magazine
- 2 Oil tanker with $100 million cargo goes missing off Texas coast
- 3 George Galloway left with severe bruising after attack in Notting Hill by man 'shouting about the Holocaust'
- 4 Lady al-Qa’ida: On the trail of Dr Aafia Siddiqui, the world’s most wanted prisoner
- 5 A teacher speaks out: 'I'm effectively being forced out of a career that I wanted to love'
- < Previous
- Next >
iJobs Food & Drink
£30 - 35k + Uncapped Comission (£70k Y1 OTE): Guru Careers: A Business Develop...
£18k + Uncapped Commission (£60k Y1 OTE): Guru Careers: A Graduate Sales Exe...
£25 - 60k (DOE): Guru Careers: A Web Developer / Software Developer is needed ...
£6000 - £50000 per annum + Bonus+Benefits+Package: Harrington Starr: Oracle 11...