The best Christmas gifts for the foodie
Friday 30 November 2012
Main image: hand tray by Fornasetti, £175, Liberty; macarons, from a selection, Laduree
1. 'Husband' chopping board by Kikkerland, £22, Liberty
2. 'Salt of the Earth' by Easy Tasty Magic, 35g, £5.95, Harvey Nichols
3. Kitchen trolley, £80, Ikea
4. The Great Food Box Set (20 titles, from Elizabeth David to Claudia Roden), £140, The Conran Shop
5. Oven gloves, £20, Lush
6. Digital meat thermometer by Hanson, £9.99, Argos
7. 'Jerusalem', by Sami Tamimi and Yotam Ottolenghi, £27, Amazon
8. Butcher's apron, £12.50, Culture Label
9. Mixing bowl, set of 4, £29, The Conran Shop
10. Uma kitchen scales by Bugatti, £119, Harrods
11. Chocolate caviar by Boon, £50, Harrods
12. Cheese knife set by Kikkerland, £16.94, Liberty
13. Nut cracker by Cracky, £39, Aram
14. 24-piece 'glamour gold' stainless steel cutlery set by Living, £34.99, Argos
15. Personalised gift food labels, from £10 for 20 labels, Honey Tree Bespoke
16. Edible eyes, £4.95, Prezzy Box
17. Tot Oli olive oil, £17.99, Selfridges
18. 'Ferm' tray, £54.95, John Lewis
19. Christmas stilton, £28, Fortnum and Mason
20. Ventresca tuna in olive oil, £4.95, The Conran Shop
21. 'J Sheekey: Fish', £25, Preface
Life & Style blogs
Alexander McQueen at auction: What makes a really great piece of fashion?
A bottle of wine a day is not bad for you and abstaining is worse than drinking, scientist claims
No female ejaculation, please, we’re British: a history of porn and censorship
Stressed nurses are 'forced to choose between health of patients and their own'
Pornhub: Kim Kardashian's sex tape is the most-watched porn video of all-time
- 1 Nigel Farage: Me vs Russell Brand on Question Time – he's got the chest hair but where are his ideas?
- 2 Harry Potter fans can apply to the Hogwarts-inspired College of Wizardry
- 3 Jessica Chambers: 19-year-old woman 'doused with lighter fluid and burned alive' in the US
- 4 Russell Brand calls Nigel Farage 'poundshop Enoch Powell' in BBC Question Time debate
- 5 Orange Wednesdays are no more
iJobs Food & Drink
£240 - £275 per day: Investigo: Support the global business through in-depth a...
Negotiable: Ashdown Group: Data Manager - MySQL, Shell Scripts, Java, VB Scrip...
£27000 - £32000 per annum: Ashdown Group: Application Support Analyst - near S...
£23000 - £27000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This successful group of compan...