The best Christmas gifts for the quaffer
Friday 30 November 2012
Main image: Absinthe, £47.50, Fortnum and Mason; glasses, £15.95 each, Liberty
1. 'How Hot' coffee pot by Qdo, £50, Red Candy
2. Foxhole Vineyard English Pinot Noir 2011, from £15.99, Bolney Wine Estate
3. Crystal head vodka, £59.99, Firebox
4. Jelly Alcoshots mould, £4.95, Prezzy Box
5. Bacchus bottle stop, £60, Lladro
6. Wine guide tea towels, £14 each, Liberty
7. Waring Pro Juice Maker, £280, The Conran Shop
8. Icona Vintage coffee machine by DeLonghi, £189.95, John Lewis
9. Rose cordial, 250ml, £7.95, Harrods
10. 'Drinks' by Tony Conigliaro, £25, Waterstones
11. 'Cheer Up' drink decanter by Fishs Eddy, £10.95, Liberty
12. 'Lov is Good' loose tea in caddy, 100g, £9.99, Selfridges
13. Gin cufflinks, £30, Tatty Devine
14. Wine bottle chandelier, £350, Rockett St George
15. Perrier Jouet Belle Epoque 2002 champagne, £110, Fortnum and Mason
16. Hip flask by Tom Cecil, £350, The Conran Shop
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Is your name now 'banned' in Saudi Arabia?
- 3 Missing Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370 Q&A by Simon Calder: How far could it have travelled? Who was responsible and what would their plans be? And how can a plane just vanish?
- 4 California man Christopher Viatafa surrenders to police after googling own name and discovering himself listed as ‘most wanted’
iJobs Food & Drink
£30000 - £35000 per annum: Flight Centre Limited: Exceptional opportunity for ...
£23000 - £27000 per annum + Award-Winning Benefits: Flight Centre Limited: Exc...
£25000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits: Corporate Traveller: Opportunity for a B...
£20000 - £45000 per annum + Benefits: Corporate Traveller: We're looking for t...