Trending: The campaign for good, honest Italian street food starts here
We reported last week on the rise of the Pizza à la Bastard, or egregious violations of the dish by food technologists armed with toppings and techniques as removed as the Moon from its Neapolitan origins.
Most serious among these crimes was Pizza Hut's crust stuffed with hot-dog meat, but what horrors have arrived in the days since publication! Starting an occasional feature, we present the "pizza cupcake", the unsavoury collision of two food trends, and, from the ever-reliable Pizza Hut, a dish that would have even Elvis spinning in his grave: a pizza with a crust formed of a dozen cheeseburgers. Do let us know if you've seen worse.
Life & Style blogs
Alexander McQueen at auction: What makes a really great piece of fashion?
A bottle of wine a day is not bad for you and abstaining is worse than drinking, scientist claims
No female ejaculation, please, we’re British: a history of porn and censorship
Stressed nurses are 'forced to choose between health of patients and their own'
Pornhub: Kim Kardashian's sex tape is the most-watched porn video of all-time
- 1 Nigel Farage: Me vs Russell Brand on Question Time – he's got the chest hair but where are his ideas?
- 2 Harry Potter fans can apply to the Hogwarts-inspired College of Wizardry
- 3 Jessica Chambers: 19-year-old woman 'doused with lighter fluid and burned alive' in the US
- 4 Russell Brand calls Nigel Farage 'poundshop Enoch Powell' in BBC Question Time debate
- 5 Orange Wednesdays are no more
iJobs Food & Drink
£240 - £275 per day: Investigo: Support the global business through in-depth a...
Negotiable: Ashdown Group: Data Manager - MySQL, Shell Scripts, Java, VB Scrip...
£27000 - £32000 per annum: Ashdown Group: Application Support Analyst - near S...
£23000 - £27000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This successful group of compan...