Trending: The campaign for good, honest Italian street food starts here
We reported last week on the rise of the Pizza à la Bastard, or egregious violations of the dish by food technologists armed with toppings and techniques as removed as the Moon from its Neapolitan origins.
Most serious among these crimes was Pizza Hut's crust stuffed with hot-dog meat, but what horrors have arrived in the days since publication! Starting an occasional feature, we present the "pizza cupcake", the unsavoury collision of two food trends, and, from the ever-reliable Pizza Hut, a dish that would have even Elvis spinning in his grave: a pizza with a crust formed of a dozen cheeseburgers. Do let us know if you've seen worse.
Life & Style blogs
A roundup of the latest property news
Plus, do energy saving measures boost house prices?
The spring menswear season has only just begun, but I've already started to get deep and meaningful....
- 1 Diary of Second World War German teenager reveals young lives untroubled by Nazi Holocaust in wartime Berlin
- 2 Bosses of collapsed banks should be sent to jail, banking standards commission tells George Osborne
- 3 Breaking the Silence: In the reality of occupation, there are no Palestinian civilians – only potential terrorists
- 4 Uri Geller psychic spy? The spoon-bender's secret life as a Mossad and CIA agent revealed
- 5 Vice pulls 'breathtakingly tasteless' fashion shoot glorifying the suicides of famous female authors from Sylvia Plath to Virginia Woolf
iJobs Food & Drink
£20,000 - £45,000 OTE: Co-Venture: Working for this company will give you a ch...
£40000 - £60000 Per Annum: The Green Recruitment Company: The Green Recruitmen...
£18000 - £35000 per annum + Award-Winning Benefits & Uncapped Comm: Flight Cen...
Negotiable: Capita Education Resourcing Permanent Team: Cruise Ship Seasonal W...