Video: Melbourne Food and Wine Festival featuring Jamie Oliver
Wednesday 09 March 2011
This video features Jamie Oliver and is about The 2011 Melbourne Food and Wine Festival - Australia’s internationally acclaimed celebration of food and wine.
The festival unveils a world-class program of more than 250 events over two weeks – a true expression of Melbourne’s infamous love of food and wine that captures the attention of food-lovers in their hundreds of thousands.
Entering its 19th year, the festival’s prestigious reputation attracts the world’s biggest culinary and wine personalities to its door to participate in a program that also showcases Victoria’s own celebrated chefs, restaurateurs, winemakers, sommeliers, producers and artisans
Life & Style blogs
Planes go hybrid-electric in important step to greener flight
Victoria Beckham's clothing sales double to £30 million in one year
GTA 5: Christmas arrives in Los Santos as update brings snowball fights, festive jumpers and a homing missile launcher
'Tis the season!: Google celebrates Christmas Eve with second animated Doodle
Christmas 2014: Jesus was not born in a stable, says theologian
- 1 Planes go hybrid-electric in important step to greener flight
- 2 Antonio Martin shooting: Police and protesters clash over teenager's death just five miles from Ferguson, Missouri
- 3 Northern Lights above Britain: Stunning Aurora Borealis illuminates Northumberland sky on Christmas Eve
- 4 British actor Idris Elba cannot star as James Bond because he is black, says shock jock Rush Limbaugh
- 5 New route to Mars could make manned mission much cheaper and easier
iJobs Food & Drink
£25000 - £30000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: The fastest growing fitness cha...
£240 - £275 per day: Investigo: Support the global business through in-depth a...
Negotiable: Ashdown Group: Data Manager - MySQL, Shell Scripts, Java, VB Scrip...
£27000 - £32000 per annum: Ashdown Group: Application Support Analyst - near S...