Win a Whisky Collection from The Balvenie
A Dram Fine Father’s Day Gift
Friday 22 May 2009
This competition is now closed.
With Father’s Day approaching it can be tough thinking of a new and original present idea. The usual offerings of socks and chocolates can get repetitive but if your Dad likes a dram then we have the ideal gift for him.
What better way to say thanks for being a great dad than with a selection of hand-crafted, award-winning single malts? The Balvenie is offering three people the chance to win one of their whisky collections and each features three different award-winning bottles: The Balvenie DoubleWood 12 Year Old (Gold Medal, IWSC 2007), The Balvenie Signature 12 Year Old (Gold Medal, ISC 2008) and The Balvenie Single Barrel 15 Year Old (Gold Medal, IWSC 2006).
Each Balvenie has its own individual characteristics but they all share a delicious, rich, honeyed taste that sets this whisky aside from all others. Family owned for over a century, The Balvenie Distillery is based in Speyside, Scotland and connoisseurs revere its single malt Scotch whiskies.
If you aren’t lucky enough to win this fantastic competition you can order online at www.thebalvenie.com and get a bottle sent straight to your dad’s door with a personal handwritten note from the distillery staff.
To make your Dad a very happy man just answer the question below:
What flavour is shared by all The Balvenie Single Malts?
Competition ends 5 June.
For more information visit www.thebalvenie.com.
All entrants must be over 18.
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Malaysia Airlines MH17 crash: Pro-Russian rebel 'admits to shooting down plane'
- 2 Louis van Gaal gets tough with Manchester United players, with Darren Fletcher and Luke Shaw berated in public and Phil Jones left looking bemused
- 3 Is Gideon Levy the most hated man in Israel or just the most heroic?
- 4 Peaches Geldof inquest: Tragic final moments of socialite's life reveal she lied to husband about failed heroin tests
- 5 Israel has discovered that it's no longer so easy to get away with murder in the age of social media
iJobs Food & Drink
£40000 - £60000 per annum + Pension, Healthcare : Deerfoot IT Resources Limite...
£30000 - £45000 per annum + Bonus+Benefits+Package: Harrington Starr: VB.NET a...
Unpaid voluntary role: Old Royal Naval College: To assist the Visitor Experien...
£45-£55k OTE £75k : Charter Selection: Major London International Fashion and ...