Wine: 2009 Wakefield Promised Land Shiraz Caberne; 2012 Royal Tokaji Furmint Special Reserve; 2008 Marqués de Vargas, Rioja Reserva
2009 Wakefield Promised Land Shiraz Cabernet
Reeking of blackcurrant and mint and moreishly juicy, this melts in the mouth. £8.99-£9.77, Bon Coeur (01765 688200), Spirited Wines (020-8973 2413)
2012 Royal Tokaji Furmint Special Reserve
This appetising Hungarian dry white displays ripe apple and pear aromas with a peachy quality that's refreshing on the aftertaste. £9.99, Laithwaites (0845 1947720)
2008 Marqués de Vargas, Rioja Reserva
New-wave rioja with a veneer of vanilla oak and a succulent quality of dark red and black fruit flavours supported by a firm backbone of tannins. £18.67, buy two = £14.99, Majestic
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Howard Jacobson: Let's see the 'criticism' of Israel for what it really is
- 2 Instagram of US airport security chiefs: Lipstick knives and IED training kits among items seized
- 3 Brazil vs Germany World Cup 2014: In defence of Mesut Ozil - the Arsenal midfielder works magic in the shadows
- 4 PornHub begs users to stop uploading video clips of Brazil getting beaten 7-1
- 5 Tony Abbott embarrasses Australia by praising Japanese WWII military, ‘getting on the sake’ and posing for ‘crotch-shot’ photo opportunity
iJobs Food & Drink
£45-£55k OTE £75k : Charter Selection: Major London International Fashion and ...
Voluntary, reasonable expenses reimbursed: Reach Volunteering: Are you keen on...
£33000 - £45000 per annum + 8% Bonus, pension: Deerfoot IT Resources Limited: ...
£30K- £40K pa + Commision £10K + Benefits: Charter Selection: Rapidly expandin...