Wine: 2011 Llebre Tinto, Costers del Segre; 2012 De Martino Viejas Tinajas Cinsault, Itata; 2012 Seifried Sweet Agnes Riesling
2011 Llebre Tinto, Costers del Segre
A Catalonian blend of Spanish and Bordeaux grapes, with ripe, spicy strawberry and cherry jam fruit to coat the tongue: the ideal pizza and pasta basher. £8.99, Sainsbury's
2012 De Martino Viejas Tinajas Cinsault, Itata
Made from old cinsault vines in amphorae, this is a distinctive Chilean red, with juicy summer pudding fruit. £13.99, Whole Foods, Les Caves de Pyrène (01483 538820)
2012 Seifried Sweet Agnes Riesling
This unctuous Kiwi bursts with riesling's lime and petrol scent and is cut by a zesty freshness. £13.99-£14.99, half-bottle, Harvey Nichols, Good Wine Shop (020-8994 8184)
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Howard Jacobson: Let's see the 'criticism' of Israel for what it really is
- 2 Gingers face extinction due to climate change, scientists warn
- 3 Brazil vs Germany World Cup 2014: In defence of Mesut Ozil - the Arsenal midfielder works magic in the shadows
- 4 BBC’s new Game of Thrones slayer 'The Last Kingdom' relies on Saxon appeal, creators say
- 5 PornHub begs users to stop uploading video clips of Brazil getting beaten 7-1
iJobs Food & Drink
£45-£55k OTE £75k : Charter Selection: Major London International Fashion and ...
Voluntary, reasonable expenses reimbursed: Reach Volunteering: Are you keen on...
£33000 - £45000 per annum + 8% Bonus, pension: Deerfoot IT Resources Limited: ...
£30K- £40K pa + Commision £10K + Benefits: Charter Selection: Rapidly expandin...