Wine: 2011 Llebre Tinto, Costers del Segre; 2012 De Martino Viejas Tinajas Cinsault, Itata; 2012 Seifried Sweet Agnes Riesling
2011 Llebre Tinto, Costers del Segre
A Catalonian blend of Spanish and Bordeaux grapes, with ripe, spicy strawberry and cherry jam fruit to coat the tongue: the ideal pizza and pasta basher. £8.99, Sainsbury's
2012 De Martino Viejas Tinajas Cinsault, Itata
Made from old cinsault vines in amphorae, this is a distinctive Chilean red, with juicy summer pudding fruit. £13.99, Whole Foods, Les Caves de Pyrène (01483 538820)
2012 Seifried Sweet Agnes Riesling
This unctuous Kiwi bursts with riesling's lime and petrol scent and is cut by a zesty freshness. £13.99-£14.99, half-bottle, Harvey Nichols, Good Wine Shop (020-8994 8184)
Life & Style blogs
The Swedes are adding a gender-neutral pronoun to their dictionary
McDonald’s launches clothing line using Big Mac prints
Facebook to test 747-sized drones that will beam broadband to the entire world
The distress of some Zayn Malik fans is real, and they need support, say experts
Chair-bound workers 'should move around every hour to reduce physical and mental health risks'
- 1 Germanwings crash: Police make 'significant discovery' at home of co-pilot Andreas Lubitz
- 2 Germanwings captain Patrick Sondenheimer tried to break into locked cockpit door 'with an axe' as plane was descending
- 3 Zayn Malik already working on solo material, just days after quitting One Direction
- 4 The West has it totally wrong on Lee Kuan Yew
- 5 #FreeTheNipple: Women in Iceland bare breasts in solidarity with trolled student
iJobs Food & Drink
£24,000 pa, plus benefits: SFL Group: Looking for a hard-working and self-moti...
£16000 - £17000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This rapidly expanding travel c...
£24000 - £28000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Do you have a strong record of ...
£24000 - £28000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: You will have demonstrable unde...