Wine: 2011 Llebre Tinto, Costers del Segre; 2012 De Martino Viejas Tinajas Cinsault, Itata; 2012 Seifried Sweet Agnes Riesling
2011 Llebre Tinto, Costers del Segre
A Catalonian blend of Spanish and Bordeaux grapes, with ripe, spicy strawberry and cherry jam fruit to coat the tongue: the ideal pizza and pasta basher. £8.99, Sainsbury's
2012 De Martino Viejas Tinajas Cinsault, Itata
Made from old cinsault vines in amphorae, this is a distinctive Chilean red, with juicy summer pudding fruit. £13.99, Whole Foods, Les Caves de Pyrène (01483 538820)
2012 Seifried Sweet Agnes Riesling
This unctuous Kiwi bursts with riesling's lime and petrol scent and is cut by a zesty freshness. £13.99-£14.99, half-bottle, Harvey Nichols, Good Wine Shop (020-8994 8184)
Life & Style blogs
Men in crop tops seem to be trending thanks to Kid Cudi, the social media and the catwalk
What is ALS and the Ice Bucket Challenge?
Greggs Google fail: bakery chain falls afoul of search engine's algorithms with 'unofficial' logo
Anal sex study reveals climate of 'coercion'
Is this the end of apps? New research says a third of us don't bother to download
- 1 Michael Brown shooting: Amnesty International sends team within US for first time as National Guard deployed
- 2 James Foley 'beheaded': Isis video shows militant with British accent 'execute US journalist' – and warns Obama of more to come
- 3 Reading Festival 2014: Tesco branch replaces salad and potatoes for Jagermesiter and vodka
- 4 Here’s the damning letter Robin Williams wrote to his Mrs Doubtfire co-star's principal after they expelled her
- 5 Ferguson protests: 90-year-old Holocaust survivor Hedy Epstein ‘arrested’ by police during St Louis demonstrations
iJobs Food & Drink
£6000 - £50000 per annum + Bonus+Benefits+Package: Harrington Starr: Oracle 11...
£17K OTE £30K: Charter Selection: Highly successful and innovative specialist...
£45000 - £55000 per annum + Benefits: Ashdown Group: Working with an exciting ...
£23,000: Sauce Recruitment: A global leader in sports and entertainment is now...