Wine: 2011 Llebre Tinto, Costers del Segre; 2012 De Martino Viejas Tinajas Cinsault, Itata; 2012 Seifried Sweet Agnes Riesling
2011 Llebre Tinto, Costers del Segre
A Catalonian blend of Spanish and Bordeaux grapes, with ripe, spicy strawberry and cherry jam fruit to coat the tongue: the ideal pizza and pasta basher. £8.99, Sainsbury's
2012 De Martino Viejas Tinajas Cinsault, Itata
Made from old cinsault vines in amphorae, this is a distinctive Chilean red, with juicy summer pudding fruit. £13.99, Whole Foods, Les Caves de Pyrène (01483 538820)
2012 Seifried Sweet Agnes Riesling
This unctuous Kiwi bursts with riesling's lime and petrol scent and is cut by a zesty freshness. £13.99-£14.99, half-bottle, Harvey Nichols, Good Wine Shop (020-8994 8184)
Life & Style blogs
The Art of Swimming: The way many people swim might be doing them more harm than good, says a man bringing posture to the pool
Charlie Charlie Challenge: how to banish the demon from your Facebook and Twitter news feed
Autistic adults could take pure MDMA to 'reduce social anxiety'
British people have become 'internationally renowned' for having 'really lousy' teeth
Woman, 21, dies after taking contraceptive pill that 'caused fatal blood clot'
- 1 I was raped by another man. And now the Government wants to take away the one thing that saved my life
- 2 Wikipedia edits from inside Parliament removing scandals from MPs' pages, investigation finds
- 3 Preston fan who appeared to snatch Jermaine Beckford's shirt from eight-year-old boy identified and says: 'the truth will come out'
- 4 Johnny Depp facing 10 years in jail for illegally bringing dogs to Australia
- 5 Iran launches anti-Isis cartoon competition 'to expose true nature of Islamic State'
iJobs Food & Drink
£32K: Guru Careers: We are seeking a Dining Room Head Chef to work for one of ...
£27K: Guru Careers: We are seeking a Pastry Sous Chef / Experienced Pastry Che...
£24K + Excellent Benefits: Guru Careers: We are seeking an Events Coordinator ...
Salary 42,000: Royal Yachting Association Cymru Wales: The CEO is responsible ...