Wine: 2012 Elegant Frog Vigonier, Pays d'Oc; 2012 Langhe Arneis, Cantine Ascheri; 2009 Natale Verga Barolo
2012 Elegant Frog Vigonier, Pays d'Oc
This is the real viognier deal, an aromatic dry white with honeysuckle aromas and a ripe, lightly oaked apricot fruit quality that doesn't overwhelm. £8.69, Sainsbury's
2012 Langhe Arneis, Cantine Ascheri
This is a characterful dry white made from the delicately perfumed arneis grape, its peachy ripeness supported by a glossy texture. £12.99, Marks & Spencer
2009 Natale Verga Barolo
A new parcel of sumptuous Barolo, this shows the classic perfume of the nebbiolo grape with textured mulberry fruit framed by a scented spiciness. £23, buy 2 = £18, Majestic
Life & Style blogs
Android One handsets launch in India: £65 apiece with cricket scores baked in
Jennifer Lawrence nude pictures leaked: Reddit removes 'The Fappening' board dedicated to sharing naked pictures of celebrities
A bottle of wine a day is not bad for you and abstaining is worse than drinking, scientist claims
Vogue under fire for 'Big Booty' article
Vogue's 'Big Booty' stars
- 1 Scottish independence: Ireland since 1919 is a lesson for Scotland in what a Yes vote means
- 2 Thailand deaths: Pair's bloodied bodies found naked on Koh Tao beach
- 3 Lego breaks out of the toy box and heads for the gallery
- 4 Julian Assange and Edward Snowden join piracy mogul Kim Dotcom’s political campaign in New Zealand
- 5 Daniele Watts: Django Unchained actress detained by Los Angeles police after being mistaken for a prostitute
iJobs Food & Drink
£18000 Per Annum: Clearwater People Solutions Ltd: ***EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY FO...
Basic of £18,000 + commission, realistic OTE of £30-£50k : Ocean Holidays: Le...
£20 - 26k + Benefits: Guru Careers: A Marketing Executive / Member Services Ex...
£15,000 - £25,000: Recruitment Genius: A fantastic opportunity has arisen for ...