Wine: 2012 Elegant Frog Vigonier, Pays d'Oc; 2012 Langhe Arneis, Cantine Ascheri; 2009 Natale Verga Barolo
2012 Elegant Frog Vigonier, Pays d'Oc
This is the real viognier deal, an aromatic dry white with honeysuckle aromas and a ripe, lightly oaked apricot fruit quality that doesn't overwhelm. £8.69, Sainsbury's
2012 Langhe Arneis, Cantine Ascheri
This is a characterful dry white made from the delicately perfumed arneis grape, its peachy ripeness supported by a glossy texture. £12.99, Marks & Spencer
2009 Natale Verga Barolo
A new parcel of sumptuous Barolo, this shows the classic perfume of the nebbiolo grape with textured mulberry fruit framed by a scented spiciness. £23, buy 2 = £18, Majestic
Life & Style blogs
10 ways we damage our teeth – without realising
Facebook Messenger sends 'creepily' precise location data, as revealed by Marauders Map Chrome extension
What do the emoji on Snapchat mean?
iPhone 'effective power' text: how to be safe from iOS bug that lets people crash your phone
Video claims California will be hit by huge earthquake because of the alignment of the planets — but it’s probably wrong
- 1 10 ways we damage our teeth – without realising
- 2 Fifa corruption arrests: Nike reported to be 'multinational sportswear company' at centre of bribery claims over Brazil shirt deal
- 3 Facebook Messenger sends 'creepily' precise location data, as revealed by Marauders Map Chrome extension
- 4 Photo of wedding guest proposing to girlfriend in front of bride and groom goes viral
- 5 Charlie Charlie Challenge explained: it's just gravity — not a Mexican demon being summoned
iJobs Food & Drink
£15000 - £20000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: The fastest growing fitness cha...
£35-40k (DOE) + Benefits: Guru Careers: We are seeking a Marketing Communicati...
£23K: Guru Careers: We're seeking an experienced Membership Administrator, to ...
£32K: Guru Careers: We are seeking a Dining Room Head Chef to work for one of ...