Wine: 2012 Elegant Frog Vigonier, Pays d'Oc; 2012 Langhe Arneis, Cantine Ascheri; 2009 Natale Verga Barolo
2012 Elegant Frog Vigonier, Pays d'Oc
This is the real viognier deal, an aromatic dry white with honeysuckle aromas and a ripe, lightly oaked apricot fruit quality that doesn't overwhelm. £8.69, Sainsbury's
2012 Langhe Arneis, Cantine Ascheri
This is a characterful dry white made from the delicately perfumed arneis grape, its peachy ripeness supported by a glossy texture. £12.99, Marks & Spencer
2009 Natale Verga Barolo
A new parcel of sumptuous Barolo, this shows the classic perfume of the nebbiolo grape with textured mulberry fruit framed by a scented spiciness. £23, buy 2 = £18, Majestic
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Migrant crisis: Greek soldier saved 20 people singlehandedly off Rhodes beach
- 2 Frank Lampard's face drops when Holly Willoughby introduces him as a 'Man City legend'
- 3 UK weather: Britain braced for snow as arctic air mass moves in
- 4 Aaron and Melissa Klein: Oregon anti-gay bakers ordered to pay $135,000 after refusing to make cake for same-sex wedding
- 5 General Election 2015: Stephen Hawking says he will vote Labour
iJobs Food & Drink
£15310 per annum: Recruitment Genius: An exciting opportunity has arisen for a...
£24000 - £25000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Situated in the heart of Bradfo...
£18750 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This Hotel in Chadderton is a popular ch...
£Competitive (DOE) + Benefits: Guru Careers: We are seeking a Marketing and Co...