Wine: Damia Selección Especial Brut Rosé; 2012 Taste the Difference Pouilly Fumé; 2008 Rockford Moppa Springs Grenache Mataro Shiraz
Saturday 10 August 2013
Damia Selección Especial Brut Rosé
Made from Catalonia's trepat grape, this delightful Champagne-method fizz delivers a creamy summer pudding mousse of bubbles. £8.99, Whole Foods
2012 Taste the Difference Pouilly Fumé
Produced in the Loire Valley, this pure sauvignon blanc is fresh and smoky in aroma with tantalisingly gooseberry-fruit richness. £11.49, Sainsbury's
2008 Rockford Moppa Springs Grenache Mataro Shiraz
After a peppery intro, this powerful Rhône-style blend delivers berry-fruit opulence. £20, Cambridge Wine Merchants (01954 214528)
Life & Style blogs
Alexander McQueen at auction: What makes a really great piece of fashion?
A bottle of wine a day is not bad for you and abstaining is worse than drinking, scientist claims
No female ejaculation, please, we’re British: a history of porn and censorship
Stressed nurses are 'forced to choose between health of patients and their own'
Pornhub: Kim Kardashian's sex tape is the most-watched porn video of all-time
- 1 Nigel Farage: Me vs Russell Brand on Question Time – he's got the chest hair but where are his ideas?
- 2 Harry Potter fans can apply to the Hogwarts-inspired College of Wizardry
- 3 Jessica Chambers: 19-year-old woman 'doused with lighter fluid and burned alive' in the US
- 4 Russell Brand calls Nigel Farage 'poundshop Enoch Powell' in BBC Question Time debate
- 5 Orange Wednesdays are no more
iJobs Food & Drink
£240 - £275 per day: Investigo: Support the global business through in-depth a...
Negotiable: Ashdown Group: Data Manager - MySQL, Shell Scripts, Java, VB Scrip...
£27000 - £32000 per annum: Ashdown Group: Application Support Analyst - near S...
£23000 - £27000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This successful group of compan...