Wine: Damia Selección Especial Brut Rosé; 2012 Taste the Difference Pouilly Fumé; 2008 Rockford Moppa Springs Grenache Mataro Shiraz
Saturday 10 August 2013
Damia Selección Especial Brut Rosé
Made from Catalonia's trepat grape, this delightful Champagne-method fizz delivers a creamy summer pudding mousse of bubbles. £8.99, Whole Foods
2012 Taste the Difference Pouilly Fumé
Produced in the Loire Valley, this pure sauvignon blanc is fresh and smoky in aroma with tantalisingly gooseberry-fruit richness. £11.49, Sainsbury's
2008 Rockford Moppa Springs Grenache Mataro Shiraz
After a peppery intro, this powerful Rhône-style blend delivers berry-fruit opulence. £20, Cambridge Wine Merchants (01954 214528)
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Howard Jacobson: Let's see the 'criticism' of Israel for what it really is
- 2 Brazil vs Germany World Cup 2014: In defence of Mesut Ozil - the Arsenal midfielder works magic in the shadows
- 3 Do you know this man? Amnesia sufferer found in park pleads for help in identifying who he is
- 4 PornHub begs users to stop uploading video clips of Brazil getting beaten 7-1
- 5 Tony Abbott embarrasses Australia by praising Japanese WWII military, ‘getting on the sake’ and posing for ‘crotch-shot’ photo opportunity
iJobs Food & Drink
£45-£55k OTE £75k : Charter Selection: Major London International Fashion and ...
Voluntary, reasonable expenses reimbursed: Reach Volunteering: Are you keen on...
£33000 - £45000 per annum + 8% Bonus, pension: Deerfoot IT Resources Limited: ...
£30K- £40K pa + Commision £10K + Benefits: Charter Selection: Rapidly expandin...