Wine: Damia Selección Especial Brut Rosé; 2012 Taste the Difference Pouilly Fumé; 2008 Rockford Moppa Springs Grenache Mataro Shiraz
Saturday 10 August 2013
Damia Selección Especial Brut Rosé
Made from Catalonia's trepat grape, this delightful Champagne-method fizz delivers a creamy summer pudding mousse of bubbles. £8.99, Whole Foods
2012 Taste the Difference Pouilly Fumé
Produced in the Loire Valley, this pure sauvignon blanc is fresh and smoky in aroma with tantalisingly gooseberry-fruit richness. £11.49, Sainsbury's
2008 Rockford Moppa Springs Grenache Mataro Shiraz
After a peppery intro, this powerful Rhône-style blend delivers berry-fruit opulence. £20, Cambridge Wine Merchants (01954 214528)
Life & Style blogs
Men in tights: getting to the bottom of the latest trend
Night Nurse could put drivers over new drug limit
Snapchat removed the Best Friends list feature and 'stalkers' are upset
Xbox Live down: gaming service breaks itself, but hackers claim credit
A bottle of wine a day is not bad for you and abstaining is worse than drinking, scientist claims
- 1 Venezuela Expo Tattoo 2015: Extreme body art from 'Vampire Woman' to 109mm earlobes
- 2 Saudi preacher who 'raped and tortured' his five -year-old daughter to death is released after paying 'blood money'
- 3 Ball pool for adults opens in London
- 4 Game of Thrones season 5 trailer: The first full-length look is here
- 5 Rashida Jones speaks out against male-centric porn saying 'women should have sex and feel good about it'
iJobs Food & Drink
£30000 - £40000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is a great opportunity for...
£21000 - £22000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Located on the stunning Sandban...
£26 - 35k (DOE): Guru Careers: An Email Marketing Specialist is needed to join...
Negotiable: Recruitment Genius: This is a fantastic opportunity to join a is a...