Wine: Damia Selección Especial Brut Rosé; 2012 Taste the Difference Pouilly Fumé; 2008 Rockford Moppa Springs Grenache Mataro Shiraz
Saturday 10 August 2013
Damia Selección Especial Brut Rosé
Made from Catalonia's trepat grape, this delightful Champagne-method fizz delivers a creamy summer pudding mousse of bubbles. £8.99, Whole Foods
2012 Taste the Difference Pouilly Fumé
Produced in the Loire Valley, this pure sauvignon blanc is fresh and smoky in aroma with tantalisingly gooseberry-fruit richness. £11.49, Sainsbury's
2008 Rockford Moppa Springs Grenache Mataro Shiraz
After a peppery intro, this powerful Rhône-style blend delivers berry-fruit opulence. £20, Cambridge Wine Merchants (01954 214528)
Life & Style blogs
Revenge porn: What is it – and how big is the problem?
Teenagers irritable because early school hours mess with their biological clocks
Paris Fashion Week: Karl Lagerfeld leads a feminist riot on 'Boulevard Chanel'
The Fappening: After the third wave of leaked celebrity photos, why can't we stop it?
Windows 10 release: Microsoft bypasses 'Windows 9' with new operating system
- 1 Snoop Dogg and Jared Leto buy a stake in Reddit as A-list invests $50m
- 2 Prince held a Facebook Q&A and this is the only question he answered
- 3 Car tax disc changes: Two days to go - and they affect you much more than just not displaying a piece of paper
- 4 Now we know whose fault it is if you end up being murdered in Thailand
- 5 35,000 walrus gather ashore on north-west Alaska beach 'for a rest'
- < Previous
- Next >
iJobs Food & Drink
30,000 to 35,000 per annum: Accountancy Action: We are currently recruiting on...
28,000 to 32,000 per annum: Accountancy Action: Our client, a hospitality busi...
18,000 to 20,000 per annum: Accountancy Action: Our fantastic leisure client i...
£20 - 24k: Guru Careers: A Marketing Analyst / Marketing Executive is needed t...