Wine: Damia Selección Especial Brut Rosé; 2012 Taste the Difference Pouilly Fumé; 2008 Rockford Moppa Springs Grenache Mataro Shiraz
Saturday 10 August 2013
Damia Selección Especial Brut Rosé
Made from Catalonia's trepat grape, this delightful Champagne-method fizz delivers a creamy summer pudding mousse of bubbles. £8.99, Whole Foods
2012 Taste the Difference Pouilly Fumé
Produced in the Loire Valley, this pure sauvignon blanc is fresh and smoky in aroma with tantalisingly gooseberry-fruit richness. £11.49, Sainsbury's
2008 Rockford Moppa Springs Grenache Mataro Shiraz
After a peppery intro, this powerful Rhône-style blend delivers berry-fruit opulence. £20, Cambridge Wine Merchants (01954 214528)
Life & Style blogs
'Timeless fashion': It may be a paradox, but the industry loves it
The brothel buster: Meet the man who gets paid to have sex with prostitutes
The secret to a great sex life revealed: Two cups of coffee a day
New exhibition celebrates the evolution of swimwear
Woman, 21, dies after taking contraceptive pill that 'caused fatal blood clot'
- 1 Cyclist who knocked down three-year-old girl says his life has been 'destroyed'
- 2 A politically correct lefty goes to see Top Gear live – you'll probably believe what happened next
- 3 Young Preston fan has play-off hero Jermaine Beckford's shirt stolen from him at Wembley - which then appears for sale on Gumtree
- 4 Isis burns woman alive for refusing to engage in 'extreme' sex act, UN says
- 5 Puerto Rico, island of lost dreams: People are leaving the debt-hit territory in droves as near neighbour Cuba's star rises
iJobs Food & Drink
£24K + Excellent Benefits: Guru Careers: We are seeking an Events Coordinator ...
Salary 42,000: Royal Yachting Association Cymru Wales: The CEO is responsible ...
£35-40k (DOE) + Benefits: Guru Careers: We are seeking a Marketing Communicati...
£40000 - £50000 per annum: Ashdown Group: A growing business that has been ope...