Wine: Something for the weekend?
Saturday 06 May 2006
A £1 cut until 21 May adds even more appeal to the spicy, organic, southern-French blend of carignan, grenache, syrah and mourvèdre. £4.99, Waitrose
Under a tenner: 2004 Tesco Finest Denman Semillon
Hunter Semillon is said to be the finest in New South Wales. This distinctive dry citrusy white from McGuigan Simeon's Hunter Valley Denman Vineyards backs up the claim. £7.99, Tesco
Splash out: 2001 Cain Concept
Atop Spring Mountain in Napa Valley, Cain makes some of Napa's finest and most exciting Bordeaux-style blends, among them this superbly crafted red. £22.99, Justerini & Brooks, London SW1 (020-7484 6400)
Life & Style blogs
Android One handsets launch in India: £65 apiece with cricket scores baked in
Jennifer Lawrence nude pictures leaked: Reddit removes 'The Fappening' board dedicated to sharing naked pictures of celebrities
A bottle of wine a day is not bad for you and abstaining is worse than drinking, scientist claims
Vogue under fire for 'Big Booty' article
Vogue's 'Big Booty' stars
- 1 Scottish independence: Ireland since 1919 is a lesson for Scotland in what a Yes vote means
- 2 Thailand deaths: Pair's bloodied bodies found naked on Koh Tao beach
- 3 Lego breaks out of the toy box and heads for the gallery
- 4 Julian Assange and Edward Snowden join piracy mogul Kim Dotcom’s political campaign in New Zealand
- 5 Daniele Watts: Django Unchained actress detained by Los Angeles police after being mistaken for a prostitute
iJobs Food & Drink
£18000 Per Annum: Clearwater People Solutions Ltd: ***EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY FO...
Basic of £18,000 + commission, realistic OTE of £30-£50k : Ocean Holidays: Le...
£20 - 26k + Benefits: Guru Careers: A Marketing Executive / Member Services Ex...
£15,000 - £25,000: Recruitment Genius: A fantastic opportunity has arisen for ...