Wine: Something for the weekend
Saturday 10 December 2011
2010 Pasico Old Vine Monastrell Shiraz, Jumilla
There's a blackcurranty fragrance to this youthful southern Spanish blend from Jumilla, which is full of opulent black fruitiness with a spicy, savoury aftertaste. Great party fare. £5.99, Sainsbury's
2008 Château d'Anglès Classique Rouge
Spicily aromatic, this seductive Languedoc red from Eric Fabre at La Clape is an elegant, spicy blend of syrah, grenache and mourvèdre with delightful red-fruits flavours. £9.99, down from £11.99, Wine Rack.
2010 Bourgogne Chardonnay Kimmeridgian
The crisp flinty aromas and steely green apple dry fruitiness suggest Chablis – a stylish northern Burgundian dry white from Domaine Brocard. £10.49/6 bottle case, marksandspencer.com
Life & Style blogs
No, a porn star wasn't tricked into performing a sex act on her brother
What do the emojis on Snapchat mean?
A nap a day could save your life
Have sex with your iPad thanks to the new sex toy no-one asked for
The antidote to Tinder? Majority of dating app users want relationship, rather than hook-ups, study finds
- 1 Caitlyn Jenner car crash: Driver who died in collision sued by surviving passengers for $18.5m
- 2 Pictures show young Palestinian girl biting Israeli soldier trying to detain boy during West Bank protests
- 3 Watch the Supermoon live: How to see the brightest Moon of the year tonight
- 4 Hulk Hogan wants to be Donald Trump's running mate in the US Presidential election
- 5 Blood Moon and Supermoon: September to bring brightest – and dimmest – full Moon of the year on same night
iJobs Food & Drink
£26000 - £29000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: The Product Development departm...
£23000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: The Visitor Fundraising Team is responsi...
£30000 - £35000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is an opportunity to join ...
£30000 - £34000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: The Estates Team of this group ...