Wine: Something for the weekend?
Saturday 24 December 2011
2009 Côtes du Rhône 'Les Vignes Rousses', Jean-Luc Colombo
Vivid and peppery, this bright southern Rhône blend displays an intense damson fruit quality with a lively suppleness of texture that's immensely satisfying. £7.99, buy 2 = £5.99, Majestic
2010 Tenuta Luisa, Friulano del Friuli
An intriguing north-east Italian dry white made from the Friulano grape that's bone dry, full-bodied and nutty – and just made for fish and chicken. £9.99, down from £12.99, Waitrose, until 3 January
2007 Château Romanin Les Baux de Provence, L'Etoile de Romanin
Spice-scented, juicy and supple Provence red whose vivid dark berry fruit and plum flavours are infused with pepper, olive and herbs. A great match for turkey or game. £13.99, Marks & Spencer
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Half of young women unable to ‘locate vagina’ and 65% find it difficult to say the word
- 2 Perez Hilton apologises for Jennifer Lawrence naked photo leak
- 3 A teacher speaks out: 'I'm effectively being forced out of a career that I wanted to love'
- 4 Mexican woman becomes world’s 'oldest person' at 127
- 5 Jennifer Lawrence 'naked sex video' will be leaked threatens 4Chan celebrity photo hacker
iJobs Food & Drink
£20 - 26k + Benefits: Guru Careers: A Marketing Executive / Member Services Ex...
£15,000 - £25,000: Recruitment Genius: A fantastic opportunity has arisen for ...
£30000 - £45000 per annum + Bonus+Benefits+Package: Harrington Starr: VB.NET a...
£30 - 35k + Uncapped Comission (£70k Y1 OTE): Guru Careers: A Business Develop...