Wine: Something for the weekend
Saturday 03 March 2012
Lindauer Rosé, NV, New Zealand
It's a superior classy pink fizz from New Zealand, whose yeasty aromas and raspberry ripple-style mousse display a complexity akin to that of champagne. On special offer at £7.99 until 12 March, Majestic, £11.99 thereafter
2009 Aglianico, Terredora, IGT Campania
Scented with dark berry fruits tinged with spice and etched with a bramble fruit freshness, if robust on the aftertaste, this is a fruity and fresh 'Barolo of the South'. £12.95, Jeroboams/ Laytons shops
2007 Mas d'Auzières , Sympathy Pour Les Stones, Coteaux du Languedoc
This devil of a southern French syrah is smoky, spicy and full of blackberry fruit. £12.78-£15, OW Loeb, The Good Wine Shop, Hangingditch, The Wine Tasting Shop
Life & Style blogs
Reader dilemma: 'Our son is 34 with an IQ of 85, and spends all his time in his room. What will happen to him when we're no longer here?'
Why it matters 26 million people have changed their Facebook profile picture to a rainbow flag
What supermodels really think about posing in the nude
YouTube star Loey Lane hits back at hateful comments about ‘fat girls in bikinis’ and how plus-size women promote obesity
The age of inactivity: How laziness is killing us
- 1 Tunisia hotel attack: Locals form 'human shield' to protect hotel from gunman Seifeddine Rezgui
- 2 Russian officials ban yoga because it's too much like a religious cult
- 3 German ethics council calls for incest between siblings to be legalised by Government
- 4 Ginger Pride festival to take place next summer, organisers say 'time of bullying gingers is over'
- 5 Facebook rainbow profile pictures likely being tracked by social network
iJobs Food & Drink
£33000 - £38000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A global player and world leade...
£18000 - £24000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: If you are friendly, sociable, ...
£22300 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This museum group is looking for a Payro...
£39,000: ICE ICT: Specific and detailed knowledge and experience of travel sys...