Wine: Something for the weekend
Saturday 03 March 2012
Lindauer Rosé, NV, New Zealand
It's a superior classy pink fizz from New Zealand, whose yeasty aromas and raspberry ripple-style mousse display a complexity akin to that of champagne. On special offer at £7.99 until 12 March, Majestic, £11.99 thereafter
2009 Aglianico, Terredora, IGT Campania
Scented with dark berry fruits tinged with spice and etched with a bramble fruit freshness, if robust on the aftertaste, this is a fruity and fresh 'Barolo of the South'. £12.95, Jeroboams/ Laytons shops
2007 Mas d'Auzières , Sympathy Pour Les Stones, Coteaux du Languedoc
This devil of a southern French syrah is smoky, spicy and full of blackberry fruit. £12.78-£15, OW Loeb, The Good Wine Shop, Hangingditch, The Wine Tasting Shop
Life & Style blogs
Kylie Jenner challenge: Bizarre lip suction device inspired by Kardashian sister goes viral
Women's sportswear: From tackling a marathon to a jog in the park, the right kit can help
Coachella Festival 2015: from Kendall Jenner to Alexa Chung, stars and festival-goers parade their boho best
What do the emoji on Snapchat mean?
$375 'peasant dress' enrages the internet
- 1 Kylie Jenner challenge: Bizarre lip suction device inspired by Kardashian sister goes viral
- 2 Rarest Beanie Baby bought for just £10 at car boot sale could be sold for £62,500 on eBay
- 3 Katie Hopkins and The Sun editor are reported to police for incitement to racial hatred following migrant boat column
- 4 Bruce Forsyth backs assisted dying campaign: 'If I had Alzheimer's or dementia I would do something about it'
- 5 Giorgio Armani criticises the way some gay men dress saying 'a man has to be a man'
iJobs Food & Drink
£24000 - £27000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: With offices in Manchester, Lon...
Competitive (DOE) + Benefits: Guru Careers: We are seeking a number of Marketi...
£20000 - £27000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This well established business ...
£25000 per annum + Benefits: Ashdown Group: Management Accountant - Manchester...