Wine: Something for the weekend
Saturday 03 March 2012
Lindauer Rosé, NV, New Zealand
It's a superior classy pink fizz from New Zealand, whose yeasty aromas and raspberry ripple-style mousse display a complexity akin to that of champagne. On special offer at £7.99 until 12 March, Majestic, £11.99 thereafter
2009 Aglianico, Terredora, IGT Campania
Scented with dark berry fruits tinged with spice and etched with a bramble fruit freshness, if robust on the aftertaste, this is a fruity and fresh 'Barolo of the South'. £12.95, Jeroboams/ Laytons shops
2007 Mas d'Auzières , Sympathy Pour Les Stones, Coteaux du Languedoc
This devil of a southern French syrah is smoky, spicy and full of blackberry fruit. £12.78-£15, OW Loeb, The Good Wine Shop, Hangingditch, The Wine Tasting Shop
Life & Style blogs
This restaurant has misunderstood the concept of 'cheese and biscuits'
My life as a Jew in wartime Berlin: How I outwitted the Gestapo
Tinder Plus: premium service launches, charging much more for those over 28
Running test reveals whether you will die in the next decade
Have sex with your iPad thanks to the new sex toy no-one asked for
- 1 This restaurant has misunderstood the concept of 'cheese and biscuits'
- 2 Raif Badawi, the Saudi Arabian blogger sentenced to 1,000 lashes, may now face death penalty
- 3 Delhi bus rapist blames dead victim for attack because 'girls are responsible for rape'
- 4 PornHub turns masturbation into energy in bid to save the planet
- 5 Have sex with your iPad thanks to the new sex toy no-one asked for
iJobs Food & Drink
Negotiable: Recruitment Genius: Qualified Lifeguards are required to join a fa...
£19000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Based in South Kensington, this prestigi...
£40000 per annum: Ashdown Group: A reputable organisation within the leisure i...
£25000 - £33000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A Sales Partner is required to ...