Wine: Something for the Weekend
Saturday 10 March 2012
2011 Tierra y Hombre Sauvignon Blanc
Fresh off the wine presses, this aromatic Loire-style Chilean dry white from Viña Indomita is full of elderflower, capsicum and gooseberry flavours with a dry aftertaste. £6.99, down from £7.99, Marks & Spencer
2010 Bourgogne Blanc, Jean-Marc Pillot
A chance to grab a delicious dry white Burgundy from the new intake at an affordable price, this complex and nutty chardonnay finishes with fresh acidity. £14.99, buy 2 = £13.99, Majestic
2009 Domaine Huguenot Gevrey-Chambertin Les Crais
A rich Burgundy in which loganberry and cherry flavours flourish in a framework of toasty oak and sappy freshness. £31.75, Lea & Sandeman (020-7244 0522)
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Woman accidentally shoots herself in the head while posing for a selfie
- 2 Isis burns woman alive for refusing to engage in 'extreme' sex act, UN says
- 3 Puerto Rico, island of lost dreams: People are leaving the debt-hit territory in droves as near neighbour Cuba's star rises
- 4 Female Muay Thai champion hustles coaches to give them a beating
- 5 16-year-old girl beaten and burned alive by lynch mob in Rio Bravo, Guatemala
iJobs Food & Drink
£24K + Excellent Benefits: Guru Careers: We are seeking an Events Coordinator ...
Salary 42,000: Royal Yachting Association Cymru Wales: The CEO is responsible ...
£35-40k (DOE) + Benefits: Guru Careers: We are seeking a Marketing Communicati...
£40000 - £50000 per annum: Ashdown Group: A growing business that has been ope...