Wine: Something for the Weekend
Saturday 10 March 2012
2011 Tierra y Hombre Sauvignon Blanc
Fresh off the wine presses, this aromatic Loire-style Chilean dry white from Viña Indomita is full of elderflower, capsicum and gooseberry flavours with a dry aftertaste. £6.99, down from £7.99, Marks & Spencer
2010 Bourgogne Blanc, Jean-Marc Pillot
A chance to grab a delicious dry white Burgundy from the new intake at an affordable price, this complex and nutty chardonnay finishes with fresh acidity. £14.99, buy 2 = £13.99, Majestic
2009 Domaine Huguenot Gevrey-Chambertin Les Crais
A rich Burgundy in which loganberry and cherry flavours flourish in a framework of toasty oak and sappy freshness. £31.75, Lea & Sandeman (020-7244 0522)
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Kylie Jenner challenge: Bizarre lip suction device inspired by Kardashian sister goes viral
- 2 Rarest Beanie Baby bought for just £10 at car boot sale could be sold for £62,500 on eBay
- 3 Katie Hopkins and The Sun editor are reported to police for incitement to racial hatred following migrant boat column
- 4 Bruce Forsyth backs assisted dying campaign: 'If I had Alzheimer's or dementia I would do something about it'
- 5 Giorgio Armani criticises the way some gay men dress saying 'a man has to be a man'
iJobs Food & Drink
£24000 - £27000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: With offices in Manchester, Lon...
Competitive (DOE) + Benefits: Guru Careers: We are seeking a number of Marketi...
£20000 - £27000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This well established business ...
£25000 per annum + Benefits: Ashdown Group: Management Accountant - Manchester...