Wine: Something for the Weekend
Saturday 10 March 2012
2011 Tierra y Hombre Sauvignon Blanc
Fresh off the wine presses, this aromatic Loire-style Chilean dry white from Viña Indomita is full of elderflower, capsicum and gooseberry flavours with a dry aftertaste. £6.99, down from £7.99, Marks & Spencer
2010 Bourgogne Blanc, Jean-Marc Pillot
A chance to grab a delicious dry white Burgundy from the new intake at an affordable price, this complex and nutty chardonnay finishes with fresh acidity. £14.99, buy 2 = £13.99, Majestic
2009 Domaine Huguenot Gevrey-Chambertin Les Crais
A rich Burgundy in which loganberry and cherry flavours flourish in a framework of toasty oak and sappy freshness. £31.75, Lea & Sandeman (020-7244 0522)
Life & Style blogs
- 1 I was a Woman Against Feminism too
- 2 Is Gideon Levy the most hated man in Israel or just the most heroic?
- 3 Chief Ebola doctor in Sierra Leone has contracted the deadly disease himself
- 4 Students offered grants if they tweet pro-Israeli propaganda
- 5 Israel has discovered that it's no longer so easy to get away with murder in the age of social media
iJobs Food & Drink
£40000 - £60000 per annum + Pension, Healthcare : Deerfoot IT Resources Limite...
£30000 - £45000 per annum + Bonus+Benefits+Package: Harrington Starr: VB.NET a...
Unpaid voluntary role: Old Royal Naval College: To assist the Visitor Experien...
£45-£55k OTE £75k : Charter Selection: Major London International Fashion and ...